Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Learning How To Love Again(Private. superstare & ssj Gotenks))

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
There was a girl who moved away from where she used to live. She moves to a new school and then meets a guy. In the beginning she does not even know him. She has trust issues and goes to therapy.. She does not even try to know him. Then they become bestfriends. Can he teach her to love again.?
******************* Name Age Looks Personality Bio Other

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tarin Age: 18 Looks: will post Personality: happy, care-free Bio: in time... Other: CLASSIFIED

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Genesis Age: 17 Looks: Personality: kind hearted. Sweet, and nice. It takes awhile for her to open up to people. She guards her heart, because her fear of being hurt. She is not afraid to speak her mind. Bio: she lives by herself. She has a bestfriend naned Liz. Other: she has 1 tattoo. Its the word 'stay' on her left wrist.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Sweet. Start.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Genesis She woke up by her alarm clock. She was irritated by it and slapped it on the floor. She got up and took a shower. She dressed in a ppair of short shorts and a pink forever21 lace shirt. She took out her brand new pair of pink and black jordans. She got her phone and walked to school. It wwas gonna suck being the new girl. She listened to music while walking.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin Tarin woke to the sound of his step-brother bugging him. he showered then got dressed then went to school. he isnt like his...great-great-great-grandpa that eats a tank of food.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Genesis She continued to walk to school. She kinda wished that she was at her old school again with her bestfriend Liz. She missed her and needed her right now. She had t o start all over again making new friends and talking to people. This blows..

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin He was dwelling on his thoughts. 'i'm a member of the Son family. I'm better than-' He ran into Genesis "Hey! Watch where you're-" He stopped. "I-I'm sorry for yelling."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Genesis She was walking until some boy ran into her. She stumbled back a couple paces and her phone fell." It's okay.." she picked up her phone, lucky it did not break. She stepped around him and kept on walking. She was already beginning to get anoyyed. She sighed quietly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
He looked at her. "Whats with you?"

~Captain Jack Sparrow

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Type your name with your eyes closed

This or That??

How many languages can you speak?

Please Help!

How many languages can you speak?

Type your name with your eyes closed