Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hiding Sparks in the Shadows

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I closed her closet doors and adjusted her clothes and shoes so it looked like normal. I slid into the tiny room and closed the panel, locking it tightly and feeling around in the darkness. I sighed and sat back,"If we stay quiet until they leave, we can get out..."

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
"And you're sure we won't suffocate?" I asked skeptically, closing my eyes- it was so dark it was painful. The space was small, so we were both pushed up against each other.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes... We have fresh air running through a small vent in the corner,"I explained to her gently. We were both awkwardly sitting and I sighed,"Excuse me,"I said gently, pulling her into my lap so we could stretch out our legs. 

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Well... he definitely had everything figured out, the genius. And now, I was on his lap. His lap. This was awkward. Whatever. I breathed in deeply, falling silent and listening for any steps in my apartment.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
The sound of shouting and screaming made me sigh gently, closing my eyes. The soldiers were brutal, and were out to get any sparks they could find. I didn't hardly know this girl, but we needed to deal with being close if we wanted to live. 

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt a flash of pity for the sparks the soldiers had found, and even though this situation was awkward, it was way better than the other option. I tried to shut out the screaming, but it still pierced through the darkness. I sucked in a sharp breath when I heard my apartment door open- the door creaked alot.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I heard her breath and hugged her close to me, sighing gently. The footsteps were heavy, the soldiers yelling for anyone to come out. 

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
I didn't dare move, stilling still as possible. I breathed as shallowly as possible, unconsciously clutching tightly at Andrew's arm.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt her fingernails piercing into my arms and I pulled her closer to me, rubbing her arms gently to try and comfort her, letting her head rest against my chest. I could hear the soldiers rommaging through her things, breaking glass, everything. 

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
I winced as I heard the sound of breaking glass.The heck? It had taken me forever to even get this apartment furnished decently. Abstractly, I felt his hands rubbings my arms, and it was sort of comforting, and nice of him.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

depression

Issues with Mom

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Scariest picture on the internet?

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

latest videos