Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Our version of Battle Royale- Private

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a private rp for me and Carmen. This roleplay is based on Battle Royale. We'll have 4 characters each. This will be like battle royale in America. Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Bio: Weapon: Other: We'll talk about the order they will die

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Lexi 'Liv' Armstrong Age: 15 Looks: Personality: Liv is a strong, adventerous, clever young girl. She's independent, witty and opinionated and isn't afraid to voice her opinions. She's spunky, outgoing and fights for what and who she believes in. She doesn't like to be told what to do most of the time and is open minded and a good listener and is always there for her best friend, Carolina. Bio: Liv is an adopted child. She never really knew who her real parents are like but doesn't plan on meeting them any time soon. She is an only child but she hates it because she doesn't have a good relationship with her adopted parents and whenever she's in trouble or needs someone to talk to she turns to only person she trusts and counts on, her best friend. Weapon: Kama Sickle Other Name: Alice Dolan Age: close to being 16 Looks: Personality: Alice is a outgoing, intelligent clever teenage girl. She's brave, open minded and fights for what she believes is right. She stands up for herself and is charismatic, witty and strong. She's been in the track team in her school and is a fast runner. Bio: Alice is rasied by her mother ever since she got a divorce. Her father remarried however she hasen't met her step siblings yet. She has a little brother and she watches over him while her mom is at work. Weapon: Stun Gun Other Name: Colton Harrison Age: 16 Looks: Personality: Colton is a laid back, troublemaking young boy. He's always getting into some kind of trouble but he isn't very social. He's a bit shy around others and he mostly keeps things to himself. He's a smart kid with a quick thinking mind but nobody ever gives him a chance. He has a few friends and is mostly a outsider and a loner. He pertends he could care less about what others think but really it hurts him inside and is a hurt boy. Bio: Colton came from a poor family. His mother died from cancer and his father hardly ever pays anttention to him. Nearly half of his family has turn against him and he isn't the most well liked in school. Weapon: Dagger Other: Name: Zac Carver Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Zac is a tough, witty, reckless guy. He's friendly but he's always the type of guy nobody wants to mess with. He can be a jerk and very impulsive and is arguementsive and aggresive. He's spunky, outgoing and intelligent with a quick thinking mind. He's judgemental, opinionated and a bit harsh with others but He's calm and chill with his close friends. Bio: Zac grew up in a snotty family. Nobody really cared about each other, except for his mom who is the only one in the family who wants some peace in the family household. His father would constantly abuse him, his siblings and his mom. Weapon: Baseball Bat Other:

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Sharona "Rony" Tempa Age: 15 Looks: Personality: Rony is shy, intelligent and clever. She has a love for reading and writing and often keeps to herself. She never had many friends and was bullied since elementary school. She's thoughtful and an overthinker. She's not a very good talker and often gets flustered with words. Bio: Rony never knew her dad. She lives with her mother, her aunt and her 2 cousins. She's an only child Weapon: Cross bow Other: Form: Name: Carolina Montez Age: 16 Looks: Personality: Carolina is a bold and adventerous young girl. She's creative and opinionated and not afraid to say what she wants. She's not afraid to stand up for what and who she believes in and isn't the most social person out there. She really only has a few close friends and her absolute bestfriend is Lexi who she opened up to the most. Bio: Carolina was raised by her mother because her father passed away when she was 3. Carolina's mother remarried when she was 12 and Carolina still absolutely despise her step father. She has a step sister a little younger than her who isn't the kindest. Her step father often abuses her, her mother and her step sister. Weapon: Pick axe Other: Is bestfriends with Lexi Form: Name: Kyleton "Kyle" Pointe Age: 15 Looks: Personality: Kyle is a jokester and prankster. He is loud and obnoxious and generally a little too confident. He never put much effort into his school work even though he is generally pretty intelligent. He's tough and often a trouble maker. Kyle is often caught strating and participating in fights. He has a big mouth but somehow charms alot of the female students. He's not to be trusted and dated alot of girls, never staying with any for long. Bio: Kyle lives with his mother and father and his 2 brothers. His older brother Coflin is an older version of Kyle and taught Kyle everything he knows. Kyle's parents are workaholics and never pay much attention to their kids. Weapon: Meat Cleaver Other: Form: Name: Novel Dakota Age: Almost 17 Looks: Personality: Novel's friendly and likes to keep himself busy. he is often overlooked even as the class president. He's helpful and has always wanted to be noticed. He's not the smartest kid out there and has always struggled with school. He always puts others first especially his siblings and loves helping people. He's selfless and has always hated school because he has always been "that kid". Even in his family he doesn't get attention because of his many siblings. Bio: Novel comes from a big family having 10 other sisters and brothers. He was raised by his mom and dad along with his grandma who has lived with his family since he was a baby. he often takes care of his younger siblings and is used as a servant by his parents to do all the stuff they should be doing. Weapon: A Spade Other:

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Rony sat at the back of the bus with no one sitting next to her. Because of her lack of friends she couldn't find anyone willing to sit next to her for the trip. Instead she just read one of the books she brought along for the trip. She loved reading. Reading was the thing that filled the gap of a social life. Kyle was with his friends in some of the middle seats. They were the reason why the bus was so loud. his entire group was yelling and screeching and laughing, louder than any other group on the bus but no one dared to say anything to them for they knew what would come out of it. Novel sat up in the front of the bus with the few friends he has. they talked of the trip and about how obnoxious Kyle and his crew were being. They discussed what they would do to them if they had enough courage....... and strength. "I would indivually kick each of their butts" Novel smiled. And it was true he had always dreamed of putting Kyle in his place. He always got away with everything and tormented almost everyone in their grade. Carolina shared a seat with Liv, somewhere towards the back of the bus. Her and Liv were almost inseperable. they were like sisters since both of their home lifes were a wreck. At the moment they were talking about the trip and what they would do once they got off the bus. Their school rarely ever held trips and so it was natural for everyone to be atleast a little excited. (Sorry it isn't to good lol)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"annaily22" wrote:

Rony sat at the back of the bus with no one sitting next to her. Because of her lack of friends she couldn't find anyone willing to sit next to her for the trip. Instead she just read one of the books she brought along for the trip. She loved reading. Reading was the thing that filled the gap of a social life. Kyle was with his friends in some of the middle seats. They were the reason why the bus was so loud. his entire group was yelling and screeching and laughing, louder than any other group on the bus but no one dared to say anything to them for they knew what would come out of it. Novel sat up in the front of the bus with the few friends he has. they talked of the trip and about how obnoxious Kyle and his crew were being. They discussed what they would do to them if they had enough courage....... and strength. "I would indivually kick each of their butts" Novel smiled. And it was true he had always dreamed of putting Kyle in his place. He always got away with everything and tormented almost everyone in their grade. Carolina shared a seat with Liv, somewhere towards the back of the bus. Her and Liv were almost inseperable. they were like sisters since both of their home lifes were a wreck. At the moment they were talking about the trip and what they would do once they got off the bus. Their school rarely ever held trips and so it was natural for everyone to be atleast a little excited. (Sorry it isn't to good lol)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice sat on the front of the bus with her small group of friends, talking about others things besides the school trip. Almost everyone would have expected her to hang out with her track team but she thought most of the girls in the team were either to stuck up, braty or annoying to be with. It's not that she doesn't like them, but it was the fact that they think they 'Own' the school when in reality they don't. So instead she chose to be with her friends, the ones she has known for so long and are the ones she trust the most. Zac sat somewhere in the middle of the bus with his friends, joking around and laughing, but not like Kyle and his crew were. He could barely heard his friends talking due to the fact they were sitting so close to them and it annoyed him so much but he didn't dare to say anything 'cause like the rest of the class, he knew he was gonna get it if he spoke up. He's not afraid of Kyle, he just doesn't want to deal with him. Colton sat on the back, sitting next to a random kid who was talking to his friends. He stared at the window, watching everything fly by, feeling alone and bored. He wasn't truely excited for the trip, mainly because he doesn't have anyone to be around with during the event. He knew all what might happen is that he will only get picked on by other students. He got lost into deep thoughs as he ignored the yelling and laughter that was around him. Liv smiled as she listened to Carolina talk about the school trip, she was a bit excited herself. It came as a suprise to everyone since the school rarely ever held trips. "This is gonna be exciting" She stated with a smile. (Sorry, it's not good and I apologize again for making Liv's part very shorter than the others lol)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wanna skip to when they are in the classroom right before the battle begins? and everyone has already been told what is going on and they are waiting for there name to bve called to leave ext.)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"annaily22" wrote:

(Wanna skip to when they are in the classroom right before the battle begins? and everyone has already been told what is going on and they are waiting for there name to bve called to leave ext.)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes smile)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay I'll post at that time once I'm done with dinner. I'll be quick I promise smile)

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Name your top 5 bands.

if you had a horse, what would you name it??

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!-moved

What's your pets name?

What's your forum post count?

latest videos