Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I sighed gently, thinking about our life in Jacksonville. I hadn't been back there since I picked up Damon, for fear of being recognized. "I think that's actually a pretty good idea" I said smiling as we walked. "I just wanna grab a few cd's quick" I said, heading towards the music store. Analise- I smiled and shrugged, "Got out of school early, and decided to head over here" I said, leaning on the counter. I picked up the magazine she closed, and started flipping through it. Lately I've been so tired from school, and work, but I still made time to come and visit Mika

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon- "Well, how about we go to the music store in Jackson? I don't like the one here... The guy who works there is a jerk, and I just want to rip his heart out,"I said with a groan, leaning on the lightpole. I honestly didn't like the guy, but I really wanted to go home... Mika- I smiled at her, shaking my head. Analise and I had been close for almost a year, we met right after my mother died, and she's been there for me ever since. I walked around the counter to her a smirked,"There's an article in there about that vampire movie you want to go see... Says it's pretty good."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I chuckled, "Fine" I said smiling. I honestly despised the guy who worked there as well.. "Come on" I said. I knew exactly where we should be heading. And, with our inhuman speed, we would get there in a matter of minutes Analise- I almost screamed with excitement, turning to the page. I laughed at my own fangirling, grinning. "It's said to be THE BEST movie in Jacksonville" I said smiling at her. "You're going to go see it with me"

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon- The town was so different, and I gasped gently... Sure, I watched the world change, and lived through it all... But, this was home. I looked around the town square and nodded,"Music store ir right there,"I said, nodding in the direction to our right. Inside were two pretty girls... Even better.  Mika- I laughed gently,"Come on, you know I will only make fun  of it the entire time,"I said as I sat back down behind the register, sighing at the look she was giving me and I nodded,"Alright, I'll go with you."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- Jacksonville had changed so musch sense we left, our favorite burger place, was replaced by a movie theatre, everything that we used to know, was gone. I saw two cute girls in the music store, and I smirked. "One for each of us" I whispered to Damon, forgetting all common sense. I walked in casually, flipping the hair out of my eyes Analise- I grinned as she said she'd go with me. I heard the door bell chime, and saw two guys walk in. The one who really caught my attention, was the one with hazel eyes. I smiled, and I knew I started to blush with the way my cheeks felt hot. The two must've been brothers with the similar facial features, and dark black hair. But my eyes couldn't leave the one with hazel eyes..

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon- I grinned as we walked inside. For once, Link wasn't being alll weird about girls and it made me feel adventurous. When we entered the store, my eyes traveled both girls, the one with a magazine caught my eye and I winked gently at her. I leaned to Link, whispering in his ear,"I want the blonde..." Mika- I straightened up when the bell chimed and I smiled at the two boys who walked in... Ow ow, they were good looking. I walked around the counter and towards them as the younger of the two leaned away from the elder one,"How can I help you boys today?"

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(Analise had auburn hair, but she can turn blonde... hahaha) Link- I chuckled, "Fine, as long as I get the brunette..." I whispered back. I gave the brunette a lopsided grin, "I was looking for a couple cd's" I said. I noticed Damon start walking over to the other one, and I grinned. My little bro was about to make a move on a girl, I actually felt pretty proud. Analise- I bit my bottom lip, grinning as he winked at me. I put the magazine down, seeing him walk over to me. "H-hey" I said smiling. I mentally cursed myself for having a stupid stutter. Normally, I was fine, but when I was nervous, or was talking to a cute guy, it would be really bad...

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh, my bad, switch that to auburn, whoops. xD ) Mika- I laughed gently and rose and eyebrow,"Well, we've got plenty of those, but if you gave me some artists we might beable to find them... Follow me,"I said with a soft grin, leading him over to the giant rack of CDs and records against the far wall.  Damon- "Hi there, I'm Damon,"I said as I leaned on the counter beside her, grinning. Her little stutter was cute... She was nervous, and cute too, which made me want to persue her even more. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(XD) Link- I grinned, following her. "Well, what music would you suggest?" I asked. She was insanely cute, I had a feeling we'd be staying in Jacksonville for a while.. Analise- "I'm A-analise" I said smiling. Now that I got a closer look at him, his eyes were the most beautiful mix of green and blue. I was glad that my boyfriend and I broke up a month ago, hopefully I'd have a shot with Damon..

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- "I thought you came in with a mission,"I teased as I picked up some of my favorite CD's,"I really like John Mayer, and Parachute... Their music is acoustic, upbeat, not to main stream... That's what I would suggest,"I said, holding out the two cases for him to take. I noticed a loose strand of hair in his face and smirked, looking back at the rows of discs.  Damon- "Analise... Pretty name for a pretty girl,"I said with a sly grin, sliding the magazine into my hands and flipping through it, not that I was paying attention to the words of the page. I was more interested in the girl infront of me. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Last One To Say Pie Wins! c;-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Countdown from 1000!

Country and time game

Names from A to Z

latest videos