Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise- I smiled at the close proximity between us. "Mika, we can make it a double date to the movies?" I suggested with a grin, my eyes not leaving Damon's. My arms were wrapped around his neck, I grinned as I felt his warm hand fixing my hair. Link- I looked at my brother and Analise and grinned. "I think that's a great idea, Analise" I said, turning back to Mika. "What do you think?" I asked smirking, leaning a bit towards her

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- "I'm fine with that,"I said with a nod. I was shocked with Analise, but I couldn't blame her... Damon was cute, but I thought Link was much more attractive. I sighed softly,"I'll have to close up the shop and then get ready, so how does nine o'clock sound?" Damon- After her hair was fixed, I let my hands glide down her sides where the rested on her hips, our eyes locked warmly, and nothing could break it. I gave her a soft squeeze,"Nine o'clock sounds perfect to me..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Link- I chuckled at Damon, "Nine sounds great" I said smiling, turning back to Mika. "I will see you tonight" I said with a wink. "C'mon Damon." I chided gently with a smirk, knowing he wouldn't want to leave her Analise- I got goosebumps when he squeezed my hips. I nodded in agreement with him, staring into his eyes. I smiled, not really wanting to let him go.. When I heard Link say his name, I frowned. I guess this was what people call love at first sight..

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon- I slowly leaned in to her ear,"I'll see you tonight,"I whispered soflty before pulling away. I took a few steps back and nodded to Mika,"Bye,"I said before exiting with Link, a dreamy grin on my face as we headed in the direction of our old home, homefully it would be vacant.  Mika- "I will definetly see you there... We'll all meet here at eight thirty,"I said before the boys left. I turned to Analise and laughed, well, giggled gently,"Someone's been bit by the love bug..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise- "See you" I said to Damon, smiling. I giggled at Mika, "Shut up. Like you weren't attracted to Link" I teased, smirking. I tried to focus on my conversation with Mika, but my thoughts kept being puled back to Damon.. His dark hair, hazel eyes, muscular build... Link- "Someone's in loove" I teased Damon, smirking, seeing the dreamy look in his eyes. But, part of me was afraid he was going to mate with her, and we both knew the consequences of that... The council would give both of them the death penalty...

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I rolled my eyes and laughed,"But I wasn't hanging on him like my legs were broken,"I teased as I closed the register and sat down in my stool. I sighed and smiled at her,"There's something about those boys, you know... I can't put my finger on it." Damon- "Link... I've never felt like this about a girl before... It's different,"I said gently, shaking my head, sighing. I smiled at him,"You seemed to like her friend... Mika, right?"

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise- "I don't know.." I said, "I did notice someting a bit... different about them. But that doesn't change the way I feel about Damon." I said softly. "I'm gonna head out to go get ready, but meet me at my house in an hour?" I asked, picking up my bag Link- "Yes, I do like Mika. But, Damon, you know what'll happen if you fall in love with her..." I warned gently. I wanted him to take this a bit more seriously, this literally was life or death now. We walked towards our old house, which were were less than 5 minutes from at this point

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- I shook my head,"I have to close tonight... How about you go get your stuff and get ready upstairs in my apartement? Then you can help me once I'm off... Go pick me out an outfit,"I said with a smirk, smiling at her. We'd gone of double dates before, it was always fun.  Damon- I frowned and kicked a pebble down the sidewalk, my eyebrow furrowed in frustration. I glanced at him and growled,"Thanks for ruining the mood, Link... I might as well not even go,"I said in frustration, looking up as we came across our old house, empty. I walked up and opened the front door, everything was covered in a light layer of dust. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise- I chuckled, "I'll be back in 20 minutes" I said smirking, and left. I got into my car, and drove home. I lived a few houses down from the one where it was said that the two brothers went missing in 1860. The first one disappeared, and a few years later, the other one did too. I shrugged off the sudden memory, and went inside. I grabbed a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a white tank, and my brown leather jacket and combat boots, and for Mika I grabbed another pair of skinny jeans, but a sky blue blouse which I already knew looked amazing on her. And she had the perfect shoes that went with it. I grabbed my makeup bag, and drove back over to the music store Link- "I'm sorry Damon. I will do whatever I can to protect you if you really do love her. But I can't promise you that it will work.." I said, walking into our house. Everything looked about the same, a few things were shifted or changed, and dust was everywhere. I went to look up in my old room, everything, and I mean everything was the same. From the clothes that were in my dresser, from the old baseball and football photos and thophies that were on a shelf above my desk. I sighed gently

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika- At eight o'clock I closed down the shop and  walked upstairs, smirking when I heard Analise humming in the bathroom. I walked around the corner to see her curling her hair and I nodded,"Hey lovely,"I said as I pulled off my black uniform shirt and tossed it into the hamper, yawning.  Damon- "Forget it,"I groaned as I walked through the house and to my room. I closed the door firmly and dropped onto my bed, not giving it a second thought. The entire house was so... The same. We would need to clean and wash everything, replace all the out-dated things, but that was fine. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'L'