Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and heard Mika crying, "You should go talk to her..." I only leaned into him and cried.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded, "Yeah." I said softly. I walked into the kitchen, "Mika.." I said softly, looking at her

I held her tight, "Shh, it's ok" I said to her, trying to calm her down

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked up my face still wet from tears. I looked at Analise and felt a new round of cries coming on, "I'm sorry."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I gave Link a look, telling him to let me handle this. "It's ok." I said, giving her a hug. "I know you're confused and a little lost, but Link will help you, and soon enough we can go through this together." I told her, I wiped her tears away

I backed away from Mika, letting Analise talk to her. I stood in the doorway, watching them.

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I turned to my brother and sighed, "The council won't like this..." I hugged her tight, "I am so sorry..."

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at Damon, "What, that I made her vampire?" I asked him

"It's ok. I promise" I said, hugging her tighter.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Any of this," I said, chewing my lip. I nodded at her, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, what do you think they're gonna do? Come here?" I asked, half heartedly. Part of me had a feeling that they actually would

I looked at her, "I couldn't. Link was going to tell you, but then you got sick. He was going to ask you what you wanted, but we couldn't let you die.." I said softly

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"No... They have bigger troubles," I said, shaking my head. I sighed and nodded, wiping the last of my tears, "Fine... How are you?"

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded, and shook my head, trying to get the thought out

"Alright I guess" I said softly. "A little scarred" I added with a light chuckle

You are a Romantic Seme!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cute ;-)

Cute ;-)

Books You've Read! :)

What book are you currently reading?

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Do coffins have life-time guarantees?

latest videos