Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I love you, too,"I said gently, running my fingers through her hair. 

I walked to the front door of the music shop, sighing gently. It looked so ark and empty...

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled, my thoughts going back to something he had said around when we first met. "So, how was I?" I asked with a smirk

I ###### ## the lights, hoping to get rid of the dark atmosphere the room held

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed gently and held her close, kissing her gently,"You were great..."

I glanced at him over my shoulder and sighed,"What am I going to do with the shop?"

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled, kissing him back, running my hands through his hair.

"Well, you can move back in, so you can open it up again.." I suggested softly, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I held her close and smiled,"You're the love of my life..."

"But, what about me hurting people?"I asked, looking at him. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled, "As you are mine.." I replied softly. I had never been more in love with anyone than I was right now.

"We'll have to work on that. But, what do you wanna do with the shop?" I asked her

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I held her close and smiled, kissing her gently. I laid back and closed my eyes,"We should go to sleep..."

"I love the music, but there is a huge music shop across town, this isn't making me any money,"I said with a sigh, looking around slowly. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded, yawning as I laid back into the pillows. I closed my eyes, cuddling into him.

"Well, maybe we can convert it into a house. Or sell this, and buy a house.." I offered gently, looking at her

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Slowly, I fell asleep. No matter what happened, I would always protect her. 

"A house? Link... We can't fill a house with just us,"I said, shaking my head.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I fell asleep wrapped in the warmth of his arms, I knew he would always be there for me, always keep me safe, he was all I ever wanted and more.

"Well, it doesn't have to be a big house. And yes we can. Do you know how long i've lived to know?" I said with a chuckle. I had been around long enough to know that the two of us could fit in a small house.

You are a Romantic Seme!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos