Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I love you, too,"I said gently, running my fingers through her hair. 

I walked to the front door of the music shop, sighing gently. It looked so ark and empty...

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled, my thoughts going back to something he had said around when we first met. "So, how was I?" I asked with a smirk

I ###### ## the lights, hoping to get rid of the dark atmosphere the room held

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed gently and held her close, kissing her gently,"You were great..."

I glanced at him over my shoulder and sighed,"What am I going to do with the shop?"

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled, kissing him back, running my hands through his hair.

"Well, you can move back in, so you can open it up again.." I suggested softly, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I held her close and smiled,"You're the love of my life..."

"But, what about me hurting people?"I asked, looking at him. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled, "As you are mine.." I replied softly. I had never been more in love with anyone than I was right now.

"We'll have to work on that. But, what do you wanna do with the shop?" I asked her

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I held her close and smiled, kissing her gently. I laid back and closed my eyes,"We should go to sleep..."

"I love the music, but there is a huge music shop across town, this isn't making me any money,"I said with a sigh, looking around slowly. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded, yawning as I laid back into the pillows. I closed my eyes, cuddling into him.

"Well, maybe we can convert it into a house. Or sell this, and buy a house.." I offered gently, looking at her

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Slowly, I fell asleep. No matter what happened, I would always protect her. 

"A house? Link... We can't fill a house with just us,"I said, shaking my head.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I fell asleep wrapped in the warmth of his arms, I knew he would always be there for me, always keep me safe, he was all I ever wanted and more.

"Well, it doesn't have to be a big house. And yes we can. Do you know how long i've lived to know?" I said with a chuckle. I had been around long enough to know that the two of us could fit in a small house.

You are a Romantic Seme!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fun ride for little ones

anyone else?

Does this forum allow discussions to go of...

What is the most irritating reply?

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

anyone else?

latest videos