Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ashley and Rebecca's private rp (:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise- "Thanks" I said softly, blushing as he gave me his coat. I wrapped my arm around his back, keeping the warmth of him closer to me. Link- "Not cold?" I asked Mika. Damon and I never got cold, or hot for that matter. Just one of the perks of vampirism I guess..

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon- "Anything for a beautiful girl,"I said with a smile, kissing the side of her head gently as if I had been doing it forever.  Mika- "Not really,"I said with a smile, looking up at him and slowly taking his hand,"Are you?"

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise- I grinned. "Here we are" I said, opening up the gate, and walking to the front door. I got my keys out of my pocket, and unlocked the door Link- "Nope" I said smiling, intertwining our fingers. I followed behind Damon, heaing Analise say that they were there

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon- Her house was pretty, new since I'd been home... I looked around and grinned, waiting for Link and Mika to come in before closing the door, but after awhile, I just closed it... I smiled at Analise,"Really nice house..." Mika- I led him to the swing on the porch, sitting down, causing it to sway. I wanted to be alone with him for awhile... It was beautiful out here anyways. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise- "Thanks." I said smiling, taking off the jackets. I smirked a bit as he closed the door. I walked towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "What's on your mind, hun?" I asked him as if we had known each other for a long time Link- I smiled, and sat next to her, wrapping my arm aroung her shoulders. "It's really nice out tonight" I said, a small smile on my lips

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon- I held her close and smiled,"You are... Those beautiful eyes... Round lips... Gorgeous personality,"I whispered into her ear gently, running my hands down her hips.  Mika- "Yeah, it is,"I said with a nod, resting my head on his shoulder. I looked at the huge tree in her yard, the leaves now in bunches in her yard. Through the baron branches I noticed the stars and smiled. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise- I smiled, closing my eyes. His sweet voice in my ear, his soft touch running down my hips and onto my thighs... Lord, this boy was hypnotizing.. But, I didn't try to stop him. "What about you?" I whispered back, "Your sexy hazel eyes, muscular features,... I could go on forever.." Link- I kissed the top of her head, enjoying this peaceful moment. I smiled, holding her close while I listened to the familiar sound of crickets chirping.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon- "What if we don't, and I do this instead?"I asked as I leaned in and pressed our lips together, smiling as I did. I pressed her gently onto the wall for some stability, but gave her enough room to get away if she wanted to.  Mika- I glanced up at Link, staring at his moonlit features. He seemed so mature, and yet so young... I wanted to learn more about him... I would ask questions later... The moment was perfect. 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise- I smiled as I felt the warm pressure of his lips on mine. I pulled him gently closer, effectively trapping myself there with his body (Gtg)

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Damon- Her pulling me closer was... Permission. I let her bottom lip fit between my own for a moment, curving my tongue across the warm skin, awaiting permission. She was a tremendous kiss... (Goodnight!!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate the band above you

type whatever comes 2 your mind

My Chemical Romance

Rate the band above you

Favorite metal bands?

latest videos