Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Paige's and Izzy's PRP

Posted By:
SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe
StarStarStarStarStar
So I'm Nina, Patricia, Jerome, Mick, Mara and Amber (:  Start? Big Grin

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Paige's and Izzy's PRP

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 [ and I am Mara, Eddie, Fabian, Joy, and Alfie, start time xD ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Paige's and Izzy's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Lets start from the episode Eddie joins (: Patricia walked through the school corridors with Joy boredly "School is so fun." She joked smiling Nina opened her locker and took her math book out "Ugh, this stupid thing is so heavy." She shoved it into her bag Jerome leaned against a wall  Mick spotted Alfie "Hey!" he smiled slightly  Amber looked around and went over to Nina "Hey Nina." She smiled 

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Paige's and Izzy's PRP

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Oki doki Paige :3 ]  Mara ventured through the school, smiling as she saw Jerome- the one person she had been hanging out with more lately. She pushed her way towards him, a smile obvious. "Hey.." She whispered.  Joy rolled her eyes at Patricia, laughing lightly. "Mhmm.. So much fun!" She replied sarcastically. The truth was, her mind was off in space. She felt horrible inside- knowing Nina had taken her place..  Fabian walked towards his locker, sending a gaze Nina's way. He smiled slightly, grabbing his book-bag.  Alfie grinned at Mick, " 'Ello Mick." He said, his British accent obvious.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Paige's and Izzy's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(I was wondering  would you like to be British? ;D hah) Nina, Patricia, Jerome, Mick, Mara and Amber Jerome "Heya!" He smiled brushing his hair back "Haven't seen you in a while." His smile turned into a grin Patricia "I know right!" She laughed "Oooh I get it! American girl on your mind?" She asked her laughing slightly, she knew that Joy hated Nina. It's not Joy's fault that she hates Nina. Nina laughed then smiled "Hey!" She tided up her locker slightly. She closed the locker door and yawned "Can you carry my maths book for me all day?" She asked him smiling  Amber looked out the window and saw a car pull up, she looked closer seeing a guy get out.  Mick laughed "God, i'm so tired. I stayed up all night studying for the stupid Spanish test. I don't see the point of learning a new language! Its Stupid!!" 

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Paige's and Izzy's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
bump :3

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Paige's and Izzy's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
bumpp ;D

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Paige's and Izzy's PRP

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe" wrote:

(I was wondering  would you like to be British? ;D hah) Nina, Patricia, Jerome, Mick, Mara and Amber Jerome "Heya!" He smiled brushing his hair back "Haven't seen you in a while." His smile turned into a grin Patricia "I know right!" She laughed "Oooh I get it! American girl on your mind?" She asked her laughing slightly, she knew that Joy hated Nina. It's not Joy's fault that she hates Nina. Nina laughed then smiled "Hey!" She tided up her locker slightly. She closed the locker door and yawned "Can you carry my maths book for me all day?" She asked him smiling  Amber looked out the window and saw a car pull up, she looked closer seeing a guy get out.  Mick laughed "God, i'm so tired. I stayed up all night studying for the stupid Spanish test. I don't see the point of learning a new language! Its Stupid!!" 
[ Yus, yus I would :P ] Mara, Alfie, Eddie, Fabian, and Joy.  Mara laughed lightly, rolling her chocolate brown eyes at Jerome. "I see you everyday, Jerome." She stated, holding her bag tightly.  Joy heaved a sigh, nodding at Patricia as they entered the classroom. "Yes, but I don't understand why she had to take my life. She took Fabian, the only boy who would be friends with me.. She took any other friends I had! Including you, Trish.. She even took my seat in class! I just don't understand why they like her more than me.." She whispered the end, sighing once again aloud.  Fabian's smile faltered as he nodded, heaving a silent sigh. "Yeah, sure.." He said, grabbing her books. He didn't understand why she had to make him do it, and not herself.. It's not that he didn't want to be her friend, but he just.. Didn't understand.  Alfie nodded in agreement at Mick, laughing slightly. "I feel ya mate, I feel ya.." He said, catching a glimpse of Amber as he walked.  Eddie exited the extended black car, tiredly grabbing his bags from the back seat. He saw a pair of eyes on him, but just ignored it. He yawned, streching out as he entered the rather large school building- seeing an abandoned couch. He sat on it- soon laying down completley.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Paige's and Izzy's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Jerome laughed "I know." He grinned smirking slightly at Mara  Patricia "Its okai, i'm not fond of that American girl." She smiled and walked past a couch with a guy laying on it, his feet hit her legs. She rolled her eyes "Stick your feet in." She said annoyed crossing her arms glaring at him Nina laughed "I'm joking dude!" She grinned taking her book back "Ill get Patricia to carry it." She laughed more smiling Mick laughed "We better get to class." Amber followed Patricia "Hey Joy, hey Patricia." She smiled 

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Paige's and Izzy's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Tge spider might kill me :c

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

periods!!!! (GIRLS ONLY)

How to take notes in school.

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

latest videos