Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Accident or Love(private.)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure.) She grinned and teased him. She leaned into him, their face only inches apart. She smiled." I do know that." She giggled." But, I choose to do what I want." She teased playfully.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
(And here's the skip.) Lee smiled. "You get better each session, Arianna." he said and kissed her chest.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Arianna giggled as the bell rang for lunch to be over and 4th period to start. She gathered her bag and her phone and walked to the door." I will only get better." She grinned teasingly and went to her locker.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee sighed and smiled. He had planning 4th period. He sat at his desk and graded tests.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Usually during 4th period Arianna and her group of friends ditched school. She smiled as they walked off the campus to go hang out by the mall. They laughed when they got to the mall they were outside by the fountain ditting on the bench just talking.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee had finished grading and decided to go to the mall. He had nothing better to do. He drove by and saw Arianna. "Miss Ross! Why aren't you in class?" he asked.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Arianna and her friends all stood up quickly." I dont feel like it today." She grinned. Her friend Matt took her hand while they all ran. Arianna ran with them." Matt!" She screamed as they ran.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee sighed. He parked his car and shifted into a teenage boy.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexa and her friends continued to run. They all stopped and laughed. They were trying to catch tbeir breath. Arianna laughed and playfully hit Matt.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee, now completely disguised, walked up to Arianna and kissed her the same way he did during their 'tutoring' sessions. "Hey Sexy." he said. His voice was slightly different.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Fit Guy Says Hi

Fit Guy Says Hi

Fit Guy Says Hi

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

latest videos