Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Accident or Love(private.)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Arianna giggled. She knew who he was, but all her other friends did not. Her guy friends stood in front of her protectively. They always did that to all of the girls in their group. Arianna was going to say somethingg but her girl friends pulled her with them." Lets go Ari." They all linked their arms with hers. They giggled.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee followed. "Arianna, Why don't you let me buy you lunch?" he asked. He just wanted to get her alone.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Arianna's friends held her as they walked. Matt and the other guys were all walking by them protectively. She giggled and looked at all her friends."how about another time." Thats all she could manage to get out.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee hid then shifted to a police officer. He kept his tattoo knowing only she would recognize it. "Why aren't you kids in school?" he shouted to scare off Arianna's friends.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
When Arianna's friends saw the police officer, they let go of her. They were beginning to run when Cole looked back and saw Arianna still there. He grabbed her wrist as they all ran to Arianna's house. When they got there, they locked the door and flopped on the couch. They breathed heavily.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee followed them as a shadow. He snuck upstairs and shifted into a cat and started meowing. He had white eyes and black fur.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Arianna caught her breath. Her friends started to laugh. She grinned." I hate you guys." Cole came up behind Arianna and hugged her." We love you too Ari." He kissed her cheek. Soon, they all started leaving.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee meowed loud then slammed his paw against a wall. 'I know you hear me.' he thought.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
When all her friends wer gone, Arianna heard a meow and a loud paw. She went upstairs to her room and saw the kittyy there. She already knew who it was. She tilted her head slightly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee sat and smiled. He waved as he shifted back to himself. "Sometimes I'd swear it'd be easier just to tell people." he said then kissed her cheek. "I wanted to talk to you.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

latest videos