Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Dragon Realm (Private)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
Let's just go with the flow. ^^ Oh, and just so you know, our characters transform into the dragons.
-Form!-
Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Looks: Weapons: Dragon Looks:
-My Form-
Name: Alec Cyprian Septimus Age: 23 Gender: Male Personality: Honest, loyal, pride, friendly, stubborn, arrogant, has an attitude, possessive, protective, jealous, suspicious, and tends to cut others down to size. Looks:  Weapons: Ignited Heart. Ignited Heart Dragon Looks: 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Dragon Realm (Private)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Arianna Marie Ross Age: 20 Gender: F Personality: she is nice, kind and sweet. She can be rude and mean. She is shy sometimes and is not afraid to speak her mind. She has an attitude. Looks: Weapons: a bow-n-arrow Dragon Looks: (i dont have any dragon pics and little dod i know how to describe them. Sorry D: )

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Dragon Realm (Private)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
[You can simply say the color of the dragon then. :3 So, who goes first?]

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Dragon Realm (Private)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
[Okay. How about a majestic white color.(: can you start? Im no good wth starters.]

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Dragon Realm (Private)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
[I'm not good with starters either, but I'll try my best.] I was in the south wing of the academy, walking through the stone hallway. There were torches against the stone made walls, giving it a gloomy effect. I had my sword behind my back, feeling its warmth soak through my skin, but not burning me.  [I've got to go eat, I'll probably be back in 20 minutes.]

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Dragon Realm (Private)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
[kk.] Arianna was was sitting inside one of her classes making up a quiz she missed yesterday. She had her bow-n-arrow where ever she went. She never eleft it anywhere. If she did, she felt lost with out it. She was irritated with her teacher. She was slow and talked low. Arianna had no patience with this particular teacher.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Dragon Realm (Private)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
[Back!] I exited the hallway to outside, where there were red and black dragons everywhere, practising. The South wing was for fire and smoke dragons, the north wing for wind and ice. The North wing dragons were usually white and blue.  North and South dragons were enemies, since our elements were complete opposites.  A familiar black dragon swooped down at me and landed as a human. "Hey Alec," My sister, Fleur, greeted me. She had coal black hair that formed into curls, the same green eyes as mine and pale skin.  "What is it, Fleur?" I turned around to face her.  She rolled her eyes at me, "We barely ever see each other and you say what is it? Ugh, I can't believe I have a brother like you," Fleur grumbled the last part and transformed into her dragon immediately, flying off.

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Dragon Realm (Private)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
[Yaay.] Arianna could not wait to be done with this quiz. She rushed out of the room and went outside to see all the other dragons practicing. She was always fascinated with it. Everyone's color was unique. She vrinned and glanced to her left to to see some guy with a girl. She turned away focusing on the dragons.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Dragon Realm (Private)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
I shook my head and transformed into a large red dragon, my body on fire. Flames were on my wings, tail and head. I was the only one in the whole South wing like this, so people and dragons tried not to get to close to me.  Taking a deep breath, I flew straight up into the sky, feeling the gravity push down on me, but I just went faster. 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Dragon Realm (Private)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Arianna set her things down and transformed into this huge majestic white dragon. She had wings that scould soar through the sky with ease and she flew up and up. The higher the better. She could feel a grin spread across her face as she flew up. She soared across he sky and btween clouds.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Crush

Crush

What if~

Chiken vs Pizza

what are you being for halloween?

50 posts today!

latest videos