Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Evem01 and Me's Private RP!!!!

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien smiled, " Cool.. Really? She has never had a boyfriend before?... Oh well, its kinda complicated.." He said. He didn't completely trust Vicki for some reason. Then again,he barely ever trusted anyone except for his uncle.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca came down the hall and looked at Vicki she frowned Ereca was wearing faded blue jeans and a grey t-shirt "Vicki i dont think Damien wants to know about the fact that i've never had a boyfriend or whatever elde you told him" she grabed Vicki's arm and pulled her towards the door "but it's true look at him he's hot!" Vicki exclaimed Ereca looked at her "drop the subject.now i dont care how hot you think he is drop it cause whatever you think it isnt going to happen" Ereca let her go and walked out the door Vicki looked at Damien "dont believe her when she says stuff like that" she ran out and followed Ereca out shuting the door behind her

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien grinned and stifled a laugh at Vicki's statement. He winked at her playfully and shrugged before heading over to the kitchen. " Alright, I won't believe her, although I'm not too sure she'll drop the subject." He said before Ereca shut the door. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Vicki rolled her eyes at Ereca "you have Mr.Hottie in your house and your not making your move shame on you Ereca!" Vicki said playfully "Vicki drop it i dont need a guys to be happy you just want to get in his pants thats what makes you happy" Ereca said flatly "so what" Vicki said "whats wrong with that?" "everything" Ereca said they finally made it to school after school Ereca walked home promising Vicki she'd call her later Ereca was not eve half way home and no one was in sight

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( O.O awkwaaaaaaard xD ) Damien glanced at the clock every now and then, wondering when Ereca would home. It had only been a few minutes since school had ended for her, but he was still slightly worried. He walked out of the house into the front yard, watching for any unusual things..

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol you think) Ereca walked down the side walk about twenty minutes later seeing Damien "sorry it took me so long...i was stuck talking to Vicki... and sorry about what she said eariler she's just....uh one of those girls" she put emphipis on the word 'those' she checked the mail box and pulled out a wad of bills she flipped through them "okay pay water,lights,electricy,morgage,and......trash" Ereca grabed a pen and wrote that on her hand she looked at Damien "i'll be home around 1:00 a.m i need to double on my shifts" she said walking inside (GTG)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( Okai, bye bye!)  Damien chuckled and shrugged, heading back inside. " It's alright, I have known those kinds of girls.. Although, they were a bit more.. um, feisty, I guess..... Alright, thanks for letting me know."

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"oh she'll get feisty sit in a room with her for about 20 minutes then you'll see" Ereca threw the bills on the table and changed in her room when she came out she headed to the door "dont panic if the lights,water,or electricy just cuts off okay" she said before walking out the door

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien shook his head. " I'd rather not be alone with her." He responded, really meaning what he said. " I wont panic.. I didn't panic when I was close to dying, so Im definitely not gonna panic at no water or light."He said simply, a grin tugging at his lips.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca looked at him "i would have" she looked at him with a small grin "i'll be back in the morning" she said shuting the door behind her Ereca jogged down the steps and walked down the side walk Ereca started running she needed the money so she needed to be there on time if she wanted it

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which country are you from?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

Rugby v football

latest videos