Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Friends Close, Enemies Closer

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Hehe, I am sooooo excited!!!

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Bryan Electra age- 21 Looks- Randy Orton Job- signed to wwe, bare knuckle champion also. Just recently sustained a head injury, cuncussion. O Personality- wants to get the job done, hasn't lost a match in weeks, kinda guy. Different in the ribg, smd has quite a few fans. Outside the ring, he's goofy, nice, and caring. Other- none Name- Lialyn Armstrong Age- 17 Looks- (will post pic) Personality- loads of family issues, causing her to almost fail senior year. Is nice, quiet, often alone in crowded rooms.

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Charlie James Age: 20 Looks: Charlie has soft blonde hair, and bright green eyes. She's in shape, but still full in the right spots. She's a very pretty girl, but has always been one of the guys.  Personality: Charlie is very outgoing, and tough. She had no problem speaking her mind or standing up for herself, which gets her in trouble sometimes around the WWE crowd.  Name: Carter Black Age: 18 Looks: Carter has shorter brown hair and grey eyes. He's not football quarter back attractive... Just average.  Personality: Carter is extremely smart, and kind, but just a little shy.  You start, dear?

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes. Bryan- my music bursted threw the sold out arena, the crowd started to scream and yell, chanting my name. I stepped out onto the stage, and chuckled at the ringside people already reaching there arks out just to get a high five. I headed down the ramp, giving a few high fives, and then, I looked at my apponnent. I stood starring at the ring, taking in the type of match I was gping in. He|| in a cell. A Against the big show, the worlds largest athlete. I stepped into the cage, glaring at him standing in the corner. The cage door was secured, no way out. Three men in a ring, the ref, me, and the big show. A man weighing well over 400 pounds.. and a hand te size of a bearpaw. The bell rang. Here we go.. Lia- there was a knock on the front dpor, my dog, Maggie barking instinctively. "LIA! Your tutor is here!" They really weren't kidding about getting me a tutor? I looked around my room, it was very clean, and my homework was laid out on my desk, woth two chairs. Me, and for the tutor. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, two sets. I stood quickly, and made sure I looked ok. Then I opened me foor.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlie- I listened to the overbearing sound of cheers as Bryan left the small lounge room. I frowned. He shouldn't be out there... When the door closed, the television began to roar in the corner and I shook my head, letting out a deep breath. I sat down on one of the couches, my hands twisted into fists.  Carter- "Thank you, ma'am... Hi, I'm Carter,"I said, holding my hand out to the girl in the room. I recognized her as a girl a year younger than I. She was a Junior when I graduated, and was now a senior. I worked with the school as a tutor, and I guess that's what she needed. 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Bryan- the match was absolutely brutal .. the hardest I had ever, ever fought.. I was blurry, snd I felt myself get picked up, and thrown into the cage, the metal connecting with my back, eccuciating pain cwme over me, I fought it, and stood, stumbling into the ring, greeted witu a large right hand, connecting with my temple, knocking me out. One. Two. Three. He won. I lost, laying tjere in the ring, bruised, bartered.. Lia- I slowly shook his hand. And smiled warmly. "I'm Lia. Nice to meet you." I said, and my mom. Shot me a glare, then walked away. Wow. "So.. my homework is all here.." I sair, walking to my desk

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlie- It hurt just to watch him, and as soon as they had him out of that cage I was on my feet, waiting at the door. I walked beside his limp body into the doctor's little room, grumbling,"I told you not to do this fight,"I said in a low tone as I punched him on the arm, grabbing some ice packs,"But you never listen, noooooo!" Carter- "Alright, well, what have you been having problems with?"I asked her as I set my backpack down and began to pull out my notebook and pencil, raising an eyebrow. Every student has their own issues... 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Bryan- I ignored her words, and winced slightly at her hit. My whole body hurt. And I grabbed an iceoack wnd set it on the side of my head, where I had gotten hit. "You need to calm down." I saod quietly. She always worried, and I didn't like to see her like that. I was okay, and always will be. "I can't believe he beat me.." I said. The doctor checked me out, nothing serious, just out of wwe for a week. Not bad. When I was dressed and ready to go home, I walked out beside Charlie, and I gently grabbed her arm, and pulled her into a hug. She always got a little upset after every match. Lia - I took a seat, and geastured for him to sit down also. "Alots on my mind, and I juwt cwnt fpcus, and do the right work.. its driving me crazy.." I said, and I looked over my msth homework, hating the number of problems.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlie- My jaw was locked tightly after he told me to calm down and I frowned as his large arms hugged me close... I stood there with watery eyes and pulled away,  slowly, looking up at him before slowly shaking my head. Bryan and I had been friends for a very long time, and I hated, HATED seeing him hurt like this... I sighed and continued walking down the hallway.  Carter- I nodded in understanding and looked over her math,"Yeah, that's totally normal. Let's just work on fixing that, alright?"I asked with a warm smile, rubbing her back as I relaxed back and looked over the problems... 

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Bryan - I frowned when she pulled away. "Char.." I said, seeing her eyes get watery, this was my biggest weakness.. when she cried.. when we were outside, heading to the car, I gently took her hand, and slowly presed her to the side of the car. "I'm sorry .. " I said, Sincere, and meaningful .. "You were right.. I shouldn't have fought him.. and.. ill be more careful, I promise .." I said, and I gently kissed her forhead. , and hugged her by the waist. We were really, really close friends.. Lia- I started to work on my homework, getting help when I needed it, and it was becoming easy, the ay he was teaching it made sense. I found my mind clouding agqin, blocking my concetrstion. Math was done, now history. My worst.. god, I just realized hpw gorgeous this guy was..

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Name a country-moved

3 word stories xD-moved

Name a country-moved

Name a country-moved

Name a country-moved

Name a country-moved

latest videos