Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Last Ones Private RP

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Is that good? Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Creature: Perso:

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

The Last Ones Private RP

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
O_ o she is sort of perfect soa gave her a flaw. i will actually use it unlike some people... It is long. I copy and pasted it . Name: Maia Sapphire Nightinggale ( nobody knows her real name so she goes by The Shadow) Age:16 creature: Shapeshifter/elemental fairy gender:F duh, what kind of boy name is Maia, honestly HometownDazedhanghigh China . looks: she has long, beautiful black hair which goes down to her waist. Her blue eyes always show beneath her concealment. and she is always happy. She wears a jacket lined with knoves and a long, hood that cover her face ( if you have watched Lord of the rings, she looks like the hooded thingy that stabbed Frodo.) only her eyes show. Nobody knows what she looks like and she has always been considered a freak perso: she is bright, bulb,y, fast, no like, super fast, like she has bionic speed or somethin' so finds it annoying everyone else moves ' so slow' and she moves so fast. It is rare air if you catcha glimpse of her, she is that fast. But she has a small temper and is offended easily. She makes a game of everything and is usually picked n. she has amazing survival skills, agility, speed, and combat knowladge. She is super smart and it is a blessing to make allies with her. Not as easy as it sound. You have to see her which is kinda hard. Weapon:  knoves( forte), a bow and arrow, and a sword bio: even though she is rather attractive, she bullied when she was little and ever since, she has kept a hood up. Sometimes she takes it off and plays the flute or the piano, but rarely.her parents were killed and the school that took her in was not very good. But she made the best of it until she ran away.   I SHALL GVE MY STUPID PERFECT CHARRIE A FLAW * evil grin*: often, she will have blackout moments when she becomes so mad she falls into a sort of coma state where she is seeing illusions and she will hide for varying periods of time Other: I WANNA SANDWICH

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

The Last Ones Private RP

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

O_ o she is sort of perfect soa gave her a flaw. i will actually use it unlike some people... It is long. I copy and pasted it . Name: Maia Sapphire Nightinggale ( nobody knows her real name so she goes by The Shadow) Age:16 creature: Shapeshifter/elemental fairy gender:F duh, what kind of boy name is Maia, honestly HometownDazedhanghigh China . looks: she has long, beautiful black hair which goes down to her waist. Her blue eyes always show beneath her concealment. and she is always happy. She wears a jacket lined with knoves and a long, hood that cover her face ( if you have watched Lord of the rings, she looks like the hooded thingy that stabbed Frodo.) only her eyes show. Nobody knows what she looks like and she has always been considered a freak perso: she is bright, bulb,y, fast, no like, super fast, like she has bionic speed or somethin' so finds it annoying everyone else moves ' so slow' and she moves so fast. It is rare air if you catcha glimpse of her, she is that fast. But she has a small temper and is offended easily. She makes a game of everything and is usually picked n. she has amazing survival skills, agility, speed, and combat knowladge. She is super smart and it is a blessing to make allies with her. Not as easy as it sound. You have to see her which is kinda hard. Weapon:  knoves( forte), a bow and arrow, and a sword bio: even though she is rather attractive, she bullied when she was little and ever since, she has kept a hood up. Sometimes she takes it off and plays the flute or the piano, but rarely.her parents were killed and the school that took her in was not very good. But she made the best of it until she ran away.   I SHALL GVE MY STUPID PERFECT CHARRIE A FLAW * evil grin*: often, she will have blackout moments when she becomes so mad she falls into a sort of coma state where she is seeing illusions and she will hide for varying periods of time Other: I WANNA SANDWICH

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

taylor swift

taylor swift

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Do you like playing board games?

We the Kidz

latest videos