Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

-Kayuko3- and Diamond543's Prp

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok, I think we can just skip to the forms, no introduction needed. Name: Age: Gender: Kingdom: (Darkness, Light) Looks: Bio: Personality: Other: Did I miss anything? ^^

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Minsu Age: 18 3/4 Gender: Female Kingdom: Darkness Looks: But black hair and rimless glasses Personality: Cold Hearted, Clever, Strangely can be kind, enjoys wars and fighting Bio: Don't wanna say. Other: Has black wings that create shadows

Are You Alone

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Daichi  Age: Just turned 19. Gender: Male. Kingdom: Light. Looks: ... Bio: He was born into the Light Kingdom. From a child he was trained to be the King, and hasn't really been exposed to many things. Personality: Though of the Light Kingdom, Daichi can be very arrogant and hates when he doesn't get what he wants. Though he always gets what he wants. He is also very mischievous, despite this he is very polite and nice in a way. Other: Has white, feathery wings he can retract. He usually retracts them, because he thinks they get in the way.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Ready to start?))

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
[ReaY? Who starts?]]

Are You Alone

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((I'll start in a sec))

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi walked around his palace with a bored look on his face. There's never anything to do around here. He went into his bedroom, opened the window and snuck out. He jumped down unto the balcony and climbed down the other balconies until he got to the ground. He ran away into the nearby forest, then slowed to a walk.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Minsu looked around the castle, sighing. Her wing were out. She walked around more and just figured to stop. "I'll be leaving. I'll be back." She told her severnts and walked outside. "Stupid sun." Minsu kept walking. She then found herself in a forest. Nice and shady.

Are You Alone

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi continued walking. He climbed up a tree, sat on a branch and watched some birds. He held out his hand and a bird came and perched on it. He petted it, then suddenly noticed something...or someone...moving around below. He jumped down, the bird flew away. "Hello? " He called out. Ready to attack if needed.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Bump))

あなたは美しいです

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

random

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos