Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Star,Shishi, and Drogonlover ONLY

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I felt my cheeks get a bit warm. Something that's never really happened before. I looked at Father. It was rare he talked about mother. Since she'd passed away and he never would talk about it.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Larkin: I looked at father, a little stunned. 

Demono: I smiled gently "Just take good care of your women, my sons. You never know what could go wrong or when you could lose them..." I said softly.

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike
HAHAH! I've lived by this quote since I could walk!!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar

Auden:
I nodded, "Promise. Now, I better get back... I promised..." I say, grabbing my bag and heading up to Rose's room.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Larkin: I smiled and nodded "Yeah, I gotta get back to father. I'll see you in the morning." I told him heading back with the tea.

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I walked back up to her room and knocked quietly before walking in, "Hey." I whispered, looking at her. I set down my bag and slipped off my shirt, setting it on my bag and curling up with her, holding her close, "Told you I'd be back...."

Angel:
I was curled up in the bed but a clean nightdress on when I heard his footsteps in the hall. I looked up as the door opened.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose: I blushed when he took off his shirt and lied with me, I hadn't expected that, but I snuggled into him "Thank you for coming back to me..." I whispered and closed my eyes, his body was so warm.

Larkin: I smiled "I got you some tea. Would you mind telling me what all that was about?" I asked sitting on the bed with her.

- Alen Strike

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar

Auden:
I smiled and buried my face in her hair, "I promised, didn't I?# I smiled, "Just rest..." I tell her, "You've had and exciting afternoon. You need the sleep and--" I yawned, "I do, too..."

Angel:
I shook my head, "Just....A bad dream." I say, taking the tea from him. 

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose: I blushed and smiled, turning over so his chest was at my back and closed my eyes "Okay..." I whispered obediently. 

Larkin: "Do you wanna talk about it?"

- Alen Strike

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden:
I smiled, holding her body close to mine, giving her cheek a soft kiss before relaxing a bit and letting out a small, quiet sigh.

Angel:
I shook my head, "I'd rather not. Not now, anyway... Please. Just forget about it." I tell him, slowly sipping the tea.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose: I blushed, my dress was thin and silk and it felt nice to be held close by him. 

Larkin: I smiled, wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder softly "Tell me when your ready."

- Alen Strike

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NASCAR: Nationwide series

cats vs dogs

I need some creative and interesting advices

People make fun of me because it don't car...

where did u find kidzworld

McDonnalds or Burger King

latest videos