Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Tori and Ethan's PRP

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Name: Nost Age: Um... 17. Looks: I'll post later. Bio: After the separation of Humans and Fairies, he has been dedicating to research stuff the humans always denied. Personality: Arrogant, smart, a bit jealous sometimes. Others: Has a wolf pet. It's just a puppy. Plot: In a fantastic world, where magical creatures always lived in peace along humans, these one day decided the union between them could not be any longer. Now, the magical creatures live by themselves.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Tori and Ethan's PRP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
name Kathrina but goes by kathrin age 16 looks ill post latter bio shes very adventurous and she keeps going over to the humans property even though she knows she's not supposed ever time she dose her buddy most has to come save her uses had some close calls with the humans.  personality curious adventures sweet caring  other she has a pet lion who's only a little cub but follows her every where

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Tori and Ethan's PRP

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Well, shall we start now?

Tori and Ethan's PRP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
yes! XD do you wanna start us off?

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Tori and Ethan's PRP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Kathrina smiles at nost " lets play a game! First one to get somthing from the humans wins!! Try not to getcaught otherwise you lose!" She smiled and kissed his cheek knowing he would never agree tothe game " good luck!!" She sped off before he could tell her not to

♥♥♥

Tori and Ethan's PRP

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"Hfm... this girl again. Well, I guess I must play this game" He said, leaving his actual work. He started to fly to the human village. When he was considerably near, he stopped flying and started to sneak. "He he he, what should I take from them?" He said.

Tori and Ethan's PRP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
She laughed as she sat in his room waiting for him to get back she spun a little hand held mirror in her hand that she had stole from a women she looked out the winfo waiting

♥♥♥

Tori and Ethan's PRP

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
"I'm back! Look what did I... damn it" He said. She won. "Ha ha. You won." He said sarcastically, and then sat down next to her.

Tori and Ethan's PRP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Kathrin laughed " i always do." She giggled and leaned her head on his shoulder " so what did you manage to get?" She asked looking up at him.from his shoulder

♥♥♥

Tori and Ethan's PRP

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

♥♥♥

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

How to be more girly?

What's your forum post count?

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Potato the cat

latest videos