Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Simply Following (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
This RP is for me and Sara only. If you're not us, go away. So these two kids are introduced to each other when one follows the other on an internet website. Friendship and romance ensues. Form: Name: Username: Age: (16-17) Looks: Personality: Basic Bio: Other: THEY LIVE IN WYOMING. Which town do you want? South Greeley or Ranchettes? They're 21 minutes from each other, so that works.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
I'll take Ranchettes I guess.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Kennedy Christopher "Chris" Hudson. @K_Hudson Hey! I'm Chris, and you my dear are a delicious desert(; South Greeley, WY Age: Seventeen. Looks: Kermit. What a face! First picture is his online photo. Chris also has blue-gray eyes. Personality: At school, he tends to hang out with the awkward artsy kids because he loves music and poetry, but online he's an entirely different person. He's outgoing, talkative, flirty, and all together charismatic. He likes talking with people that don't know him in real life because then they can't judge him by how he is at school or with his parents. Basic Bio: Despite going by Kennedy, Chris shortened his middle name and started going by it when he moved to South Greeley before middle school. He lives with his parents, William and Caroline, and his younger sister, Gwen. Other: Chris plays guitar and piano, is part of his school's drama club, and enjoys eating exotic fruit.

let

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Name: Marcy Pipperedge  Username: @ThePipperestpiper The name's Marcy. Just another puzzle piece in the big picture.  Age: 16 Looks:  Personality: Marcy is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her to pull her usual pranks around town. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion. Basic Bio: Marcy lives with her overbearing grandparents who expect everything out of her. She has no siblings, her mother died in a car crash last year, and her father is in prison. Marcy is a smart girl, but tends to slack off due to her carefree ways.  Other: Marcy plays guitar, drums, and sings. She also has a passion for theater, and loves platypi. 

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
ThePipperestpiper followed you. I blinked, refreshing my feed. ThePipperestpiper followed you. I got a new follower. I clicked on her page, taking in information about her. Her name was Marcy and she apparently liked cute cliche little sayings. I smiled. Okay, I was used to having people follow me online. Twītter was no exception. At school, I might be that awkward shy kid that only sings his thoughts, but in the online-world I'm a weapon of mass destruction! Maybe not destruction, but a weapon of mass something! I left her page and went back to mine. 28K tweets. 115 following. 10K followers. I guess I was pretty cool on there, or popular, whatever. I'm only cool on Twītter because I post videos to YT and spend a lot of my free time on the internet. Lately I've been getting more followers, but for some reason I was drawn to this girl. What did Marcy Pipperedge, a gorgeous girl, what with Chris Hudson? I was mainly a nobody in real life. I only knew my friends because we were all in the same club together at school: drama. Letting you know, being in the drama club really doesn't earn you popularity points. But making and posting videos on YT and keeping up with your subscribers does, I suppose. On my personal bacefook account, I think only fifty of the people I'm friends with I know in real life. The others are all followers or subscribers I've accepted into my small group of two hundred fifty-two friends. I leaned back in my chair, still in the middle of math class, and kept glancing down at my phone. We had just taken a test, so as long as we turned in the sheet we could have phones out and about. I went back to Marcy's profile, my fingers reading to key. @ThePipperestpiper Thanks for the follow. Let's talk later ::winkyface:: I closed my phone, shut the front down, and stared at the white board until the bell rang. For the first time, I was actually waiting for a response.

let

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
My attention was turned back from the extremely boring U.S. History lecture to my laptop that showed I had a new message. It had said that not only did K_Hudson follow me back, but he had also tweeted me. I smiled at this message. I watched a few of his videos, and had decided to follow him. I didn't follow many people on there, due to the fact that I didn't bother talking to half of them in real life, so why should I care if they had been eating an ice cream cone? Yet, he didn't seem like one of the people who posted about useless stuff every 2 seconds. Still, what did I know? I was an A.D.D. troublemaker who was failing History.  Winky face. The ever so daunting emoticon. The one emoticon that could mean anything in the world. Flirting, friendship, and sometimes both. This was the one emoticon that every single girl on Earth, unfortunately including me, would analyze for hours. Still, I wasn't like everyone, so I would usually only look it over for a minute or so. I tried to get onto it, but it was unfortunately blocked. Stupid school administration, expecting us to actually work on the laptops they gave us. That meant I would have to wait until after school to message him back. I looked at the clock, 10:05. This was going to be one long day.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
At the end of the day, I literally jumped out of my seat to get home. I didn't like sitting in one place for so long, and my school's block schedule did that too a kid. I swear, I had cramps everywhere. I grabbed my keys from my locker and walked out to the parking lot to get in my car. My parents weren't rich or anything, so I had the last released Grand Am. I think it was 2003, but I might be wrong. I got inside and sat down before shutting the door and pulling out my phone. Nothing. I hadn't gotten a notification worth looking at since the one from earlier. A lot of the ones I had now were just retweets of some of my recent posts and favorites of others. I sighed, cracking my neck and starting my engine. I lived about two miles away from town, and since it was cold here most of the time, my heat was cranked up and I had two sweatshirts on. The traffic from school to home was making my drive seem longer than it should have, but at least I had some of my tunes blaring from my stereo speakers. After a while of sitting like a duck, the line finally moved and a bus pulled away from the curb. Oh, so that was the reason we've been sitting here like idiots. I turned left at the corner and headed home as Florence + The Machine started playing on my radio. I had it hooked up to my pandora, so I never had to worry about hearing songs that fit the "mainstream" bill. When I got home, I instantly went to my room and shut the door. It was Wednesday, so I needed to make a video so I could edit it Thursday and have it posted by Friday after school. I sat down in front of my camcorder and looked over some notes before hitting the button and giving the screen an award winning smile. "Hello friends! This is the 107th Friday video..."

let

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
I walked out of the almost empty parking lot to get to the bike rack. I did not have a car like many girls my age because I did not have the money to afford one. I unlocked the blue bike from the rack that was empty as well.  I had just gotten out of detention for... Actually, I'm not sure what I had detention for. I have had so many detentions that I never really knew what I had them for nowadays. I was always getting into trouble. If it wasn't at school, it was at home. No. I can't call it home. You have to feel like you belong to call it home. I let cool autumn air hit my pale skin, and red velvet hair. Fall had to be my favorite season of all time because it was not too hot like summer, or too cold like winter. Fall was just right. Fall was also my mother's favorite season. Oh, how I missed my mother.  I did not want to return to my grandparent's house where I would be yelled at again for having yet another detention. Instead, I headed towards my favorite place in the entire world. The old cafe. The cafe had been in my town before even my grandparents were born. It was small, and would probably close down due to the lack of business. Still, it had three great qualities. The greatest coffee in the history of ever, music that did not bring up drinking and drugs in every other line, and internet access.  I sat down at one of the tables with my small coffee, and opened up my laptop. I opened up Chrome to the Tweeter, and signed in. I had been thinking about the message all day, and how I would answer it. I took a sip of my coffee, and let the caffeine type the words: @K_Hudson Totally. Message me back when you get the chance. smile. With that, I clicked reply, and watched the screen confirm it.   

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
A minute after I shut down my camcorder, my phone did a made a little happy sound. I yanked it from my nightstand and checked notifications before I realized that it was going to take forever for the app to load. I turned my laptop around and entered in my user and pass,  finding Marcy's response right away. "Oh ho ho, she wants to talk to me." I grinned, leaning back in my swivel chair. I did a 360 and set my hands on top of the keyboard, typing out my message. @ThePipperestpiper Done. So what's up? I sent the message and relaxed, staring up at the ceiling intensely. Band of Horses popped up on my pandora and I found myself humming the tune until I started singing as I laid in wait.

let

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Tchaikovsky's music flowed through the cafe, and through my ears. Classical music was not one of my favorite genre's, but it was better than listening to some guy sing about a girl blowing his "whistle".  My mind was buzzing from the coffee as I refreshed the Tweeter to see that I was mentioned in a tweet. It was one of Kennedy's I smiled. Taking another sip from my coffee cup, I replied: @K_Hudson Not much, not doing the history homework I should be doing while listening to Tchaikovsky in a cafe. You?  I hit my forehead, realizing that I did indeed have history homework. I could not continue to fail. I could slack off in class to keep up my image of not caring, but I had to start doing better on homework and tests to remain a C+.  

Just Pontmercying Along

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Is this child abuse?

Rate the signature above you!

speak about the above user

Should Rayman be in Super Smasher Bros 4?

latest videos