Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed. "You were my first Love, Maria. I still worry bout you." I said then headed towards the door. "Au revoir, Mon Ami." I whispered it and walked to Ceres's room. I melted through the door and laid next to Ceres.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Maria:
My lungs and throat tightened as Leacht walked out of my room. You were my first love, his words repeated themselves in my mind.

Ceres:
My eyes shut and cut off the conversation that Raphael and I were having as I saw Leacht's shadow entered the bedroom. I slowed my breathing and heartbeat down so he wouldn't notice that I was actually awake.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and kissed Ceres's cheek. "Sleep well, My love." I whispered then held her and drifted to the edge of sleep.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Ceres:

As I finally felt that Leacht drifted off to a deep sleep, I moved his arm gently off of my waist, hoping he wouldn't feel it. Quietly and swiftly, I stood up from the bed, my feet touching the cool wooden floor. 

I tiptoed across the room and took off the nightgown, and wore a corset with the black dress I had worn that I came to the town with. I then grasped my cloak and draped it over me. Looking around, I spotted my dagger, sword and arrows, immediately hanging the arrows on my shoulder and my dagger, sword in the holster. 

Looking at peacefully sleeping Leacht, I put my hood up and walked towards the window, opening it silently. Climbing onto the windowsill, I took one last glance and then thought, you win him, Maria. 

I let myself fall from the window, and landed in a crouched position on the ground.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Neme couldn't sleep and was out walking around.. When he saw Ceres, he shifted into a raven nd flew onto her shoulder. "Where you going in the middle of the night?" he asked quietly.

I felt Ceres move my arm and thought nothing of it. When she got out of bed I smiled. "Hurry back." I muttered sleepily.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Ceres:

My head snapped to the raven that was carefully placed on my shoulder. "Neme, please go back to bed," a begging tone in my voice. "I might return... possibly."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Neme shook his head. "You promised to stay for a week. It's only been three days. If that." he replied.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Ceres:

"I'm sorry Neme, but I must leave. Please, do not tell your father that I am leaving. Simply tell him that I needed to go meet someone from another town," I told Neme. "Now go!"

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Neme stayed stubbornly. "No. If you leave you'll break his heart!" he replied.

I heard Ceres outside and went to the window. "Ceres? Are you leaving?" I asked.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Ceres:

I let out a gasp and lifted my head to see Leacht at the window. "No! I wasn't able to sleep and I just needed to walk around the village a bit, but little Neme here isn't allowing me."

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Mirror, Mirror

latest videos