Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"He has good reason not to let you. It's too dangerous to walk around Hell's Portal at night." I responded. "He's just worried about you."

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Ceres:

"I will be fine, do not worry over me! Both of you must rest, I will be back soon."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I jumped out of the window. "If you're walking around the village, take this." I said and put a Sapphire and ruby necklace on her. "It'll protect you." I sighed.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Ceres:

As the necklace made contact with my skin, the ruby and sapphire gems then began to glow brightly, and then faded. I looked up at Leacht and nodded. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine," I said and took Neme off of my shoulder and placed it on Leacht's. "I'll be back," I murmured and placed a kiss on Leacht's lips... the last one.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"If you don't I'll kill the entire village." I replied completely serious. "Starting with the children." I looked into Ceres's eyes. "I'm begging you to come back soon."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Ceres:

I chuckled. "I won't," I said and then sighed, but quickly covered it with a smile. "I will be back soon, do not worry," I said. I turned around and began walking off to the dark village, my eyes scanning the empty street. 

A cold gust when reached over to me, knowing that it was going to be Raphael. Meet me at the south gate.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and watched her leave. "I have a feeling she's not coming back." I said quietly.

Neme just nodded.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Ceres:

As I walked deeper into the village, I heard low airy snorts sounding from a stable. I slowed down and walked towards the dark stable to see a black horse still away, swaying his head slowly as he saw me.

I pat its neck as my eyes scanned over its body to see that it didn't have any mark of ownership, so I decided to take it. Opening the small gate, I grabbed the reins of the horse and led it out, hearing its deep breaths in my ear. 

Mounting it, it suddenly began to dramatically transform. A crack formed on its right eye, his eyes then beginning to glow the color of lava. His mane and tail became ashes, and my eyes spotted that on his front, right leg that a deep crack appeared, and a glowing fire colored triangle was marked. 

The animal had made contact with my Phoenix spirit.

((I'll post an image later. It's approving.))

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Woah!)

I sighed. "It's time for this little bird to go back to his nest." I said to Neme. He sighed nd flew to his room. I went up to Maria's room.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
((I'll post in a few minutes, here's the pic))

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Am New, Help!

Fears

Do you think 18 year olds should play yugioh

How many of you like Michael Jackson?

Ballet or hip hop?

Send the person above you a friend request!

latest videos