Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I let out a relieved sigh, but I jolted again when the stallion had continued on stomping its hooves frantically. "What's wrong?" I whispered soothingly and I gently stroked his mane. A fierce shiver ran through my body when and looked up. My eyes widened, staring at the glowing, fire-like gray figure in front of my body...

Maria:
"Leacht, it's past midnight. It's not possible that anyone is awake right now." I said with a sigh.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leact sighed. "Anything is possible." he said then sat straight up. "Something's not right. There's too much energy in the air." He dressed himself and grabbed his weapons. "Stay here. When Neme gets back, keep him here." Leact shifted into a shadow hawk and flew out the window.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
My heart was beating quickly, but I managed to calm myself down when I remembered what my grandmother had taught me when I was young. A Phoenix's spirit was pure, their fire was more destructive than the dragon's because the dragon's fire was made of a spirit of hate and anger.

The glowing figure had calmed down to reveal a handsome man. He had blonde hair and the most gorgeous eyes I had ever seen. His eyes were gray with specks of green and violet. "Ceres, we meet again."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leact landed silently in a tree. He hid his energy and listened. "If this guy tries anything, He's gone." he whispered to himself and drew his bow aiming it at the mysterious man.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
"Erik. What are you doing here?" I said with a small scowl, keeping my eyes fixed on Erik. "You're a traitor," Erik whispered and shot a blazing blue fire towards me, but I blocked it with my own flame that was the colors of white and pale orange. The flames disappeared and Erik looked down at his hand with shock. He looked back up at me with hateful eyes. "I WILL DESTROY YOU, CERES RIGIDIOU," Erik roared and became his dragon, but instead of attacking me he flew away. "What's your problem?" I muttered.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leact dropped down next to Ceres and aimed his bow at Erik. "Should I shoot?" he asked as he pulled the bowstring back more.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
The stallion had finally stopped beating its hooves on the ground, and was now calm. I looked over at Leacht, and then back at the stallion's mane. "No, leave him alone. He's my business, not yours."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"I was only thinking of protecting my village. His energy is higher than a demon's." Leact said as he put away his bow.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I let out a chuckle. "Mine is higher than his, but I manage to keep it hidden." I kept my eyes down, I really  didn't want to see Leacht since I feared that I would easily fall in his arms again.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leact sighed. "Well you probably need to be going. Don't be a stranger." he said then started walking back home.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos