Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private for -Skrillex and Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi smiled. He whined. "Do I have to?~" Then he grinned and got up, disturbed by her bare body. She was well toned from head to toe. He rubbed his eyes, and snapped out of it. He wore nothing by his boxers in bed - unless Rin was feeling unusually cuddly or clingy. He got into his usual garth, which had been washed the following night. He looked over at his partner, smiling as she looked over at him. He was topless, and just about to put on his vest top and waistcoat. "You like looking at my torso, don't you, my love?" He smiled, draping his cloak around his shoulders.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Rin smiled and ran her delicate white hands over his muscled abdomen, with defined abs that held a strong reassuring look. She smiled and ran her hands inside his coat, so that her skin touched his chest, and she cuddled against him. "Cold...." She whispered, nuzzling his neck.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi smiled and chuckled. "You're so clingy~ But I love it." He said, turning around to face her. He put his hands on her lower back and held one in the other. He pulled her closely ever so gently she didn't notice. He leant in to her lips and delivered a gentle and loving kiss.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Rins eyes opened widely at first, but she gave him a passionate kiss back. Before they went any further, he pulled herself away. " We shouldn't be late to our parents meeting, darling!" SHe said, and pulled on a short skirt and a leather vest.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi smiled and pecked her lips. "Yeah, I suppose. C'mon. I'll take you." He formed into Black Sun Chibi, and barked happily at his partner. Climb aboard, my dear. You've done so before. He smiled, wagging his tail and barking.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Rin grinned and with a single jump landed atop his back, without a sound, just a small ruffle of fur in a circle. She scratched him betwixt the ears, where he loved it. "Let us go and be done with it then!"

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi smiled and barked happily. He ran towards Orochi's Throne Room, where the dragon was defeated hundreds of years ago by Amaterasu, Chibi's beloved mother. As they approached, they began a conversation of some sort. "So, are you looking forward to meeting my mother properly this time?" He asked.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Rin laughed. "Yes, and I hope that this time I will not be covered in blood and smelling like old dragon scales...."

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi laughed, and slowed down as they got in. He looked at his mother. "Good evening, mother. You remember Rin?" He asked, letting her off and turning human again.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Rin smiled softly, her hair blowing freely past her waist. "Pleased to meet you again, Madam." There was a small disturbance in the air next to her, and with a cloud of white smoke, a large white wolf, larger than Amaterasu appeared. Rin looked at him, aghast "Fa-Father?" He turned into a human, with a black suit, looking rather sophisticated for a non-human. "Yes, Rin. I am here to place the arrangement that was made by I and Amaterasu a fortnight ago, we shall propose it to you after we greet."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

What's your pets name?

Haircut

i love you bby

latest videos