Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private for -Skrillex and Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaterasu bowed her head respectfully to her son. "Yes, I remember her well." She smiled at Rin's greeting. She walked over to Rin's father, and lifted her paw into his hand, bowing her head and smiling, then she walked back to her perch infront of the couple. Chibi just bowed his head. "It's a pleasure to meet you at last, sir." He smiled nervously, looking at Rin for guidance. Seeing her grasp his hand and give it a reasurring squeeze, Chibi just smiled and looked back the two. Kurow flew in. "Yo, dudes. This is the meeting Rin's dad invited me to, right?" He asked, holding his flute in his hand, spinning it around in his hand and then putting it back on his sleath on his waist.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
( We should have some mixed emotions x3! We make Kurow secretly hit on Rin!) Rins father, Moltaria, turned into his majestic wolf form, and prowled behind Amaterasu's form. "I am pleased to finally meet the great Chibiterasu." He nodded at Amaterasu, and said. "A wedding has been arranged for the children of the sun gods. You shall be wed and united in a week, so Rin and Chibi shall be kept apart till the date. Rin will spend the time being with Amaterasu and Chiterasu shall stay with me. "

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(Naaahhh, Kurow doesn't really do that. He's like, OH MY GOD, YOU'RE SO HOT. That kind of thing. xD But he knows that Rin is marrying Chibi, so he won't.) Kurow looked at Chibi. "I'll stay with Chibi, sir. He'll get carried away at times. I'll keep him cool." He said. Chibi nodded at Moltaria understandingly. "Yes, sir." He turned into his wolf form. He cautiously approached his mentor for planning the wedding, and sat next to him. He licked Rin's cheek before he left with her father. I love you, honey, I'll see you in a week. He said. Amaterasu walked to Rin. "Now then. Don't worry. Keep your mind off your husband-to-be for now, and focus on what you would like in your part of the wedding. What your species is. In this case, Chibi's part is a Celestial Sun God ceremony." She said, leading Rin to her quarters.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay ;3 I just thought that it would make things...... interesting.) Rin smiled. "Uh, well, you see... I'm not that used to these type of rituals because I left home when I was younger, so I do not know of your culture." Moltaria shook his head. "Yes. I was wondering if you would be best man, Kurow?"

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Kurow's eyes were wide. "Wow, really? Thanks, man! Yeah, I'll be best man." Amaterasu chuckled. "Do not worry, dear. Once you and my son are married, you'll understand our culture more." Chibi smiled.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Moltaria smiled. "Come now, we must prepare." Rin laughed. "So, do we have to pick wedding dresses, and flowers and such?"

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
( D: I have to go Frown See you friday)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Kurow aboarded Chibi's back. The wolf smiled. I'll follow close behind you, sir. Amaterasu nodded. "Indeed. Those are the most important."

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
( D: Had to post again. Its going to be short, cause I'm too lazy to really do a good post P: ) "Follow me." Moltaria said, turning into the majestic wolf he was. "This is where we will be staying. I have adjusted it to all our needs." "So..... When do we get started?" Rin asked, smiling.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaterasu smiled at her soon-to-be daughter in law. "Right now, I suppose. We'll need you to look top notch if you're marrying my son. But, I'll have to make sure you feel comfortable with my choices and yours." She explained. Chibi followed him. Sir, what will we be planning? The whole wedding?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Doraemon vs Shinchan

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What is your favorite planet?

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

How do I start my board game?

Setosorcerer

latest videos