Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Mixtum Elementorum {Private}

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
::Form::
Name: Gender: Age: Personality:  Element: Abilities: Weaponry: Appearance: Other:
::My Form::
Name: Astrid Synnøve Laurent  Gender: Female Age: 20 Personality: Quiet, challenger, reserved, has an attitude, can be gentle and possessive. Element: Air Abilities: Air Swipe: The air swipe is a dual defensive and offensive technique in which an air manipulator conjures a crescent shaped construct of solid air, capable of deflecting colossal projectiles. [i]Deadly Gasses: [/i]Can release gasses that can either kill or harm temporarily, not affecting her. [i]Tornados and Hurricanes: [/i]Can make tornados and hurricanes appear out of nowhere, causing terrible damage. [i]Air Figure: [/i]Can mix into the air, becoming invisible herself, nothing being able to harm her. Weaponry:   The arrowheads are filled with deadly poisons, but only two have electricity. Will do anything that involves air or wind. Appearance:  Other: You will always be seeing her wearing this necklace, which is protection from everyone, except her twin brother. This necklace will cause anyone and anything excruciating pain to whoever wants to harm her. The gems are Azurite.
Name: Antony Nicolai Laurent Gender: Male Age: 20 Personality: Forceful, controlling, protective, jealous, and is prone to sudden outbursts of anger. Element: Air Abilities: Same as Astrid. Weaponry: Betwixt Will do anything as long it involves air or wind. Turkish Dagger Appearance:  [b]Other: [/b]Antony has this strange love for Astrid, though he doesn't quite recognize it. This usually explains of why Antony becomes enraged when Astrid doesn't let him know of where she's going or what she'll be doing.
Yes, they are twins.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I told you, I'm a stalker. I know that you cut the thread of the last one then commented I finish books  " oki made it! It's the same title." if this was to try to hide this from moi, thats ok. I guess I'm being annoying to if you want me to delete this, I will so you don't have to make a new one agian

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
*whistles*

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Well I lost the copy of my forum but you know what and who they are. So yeah I don't really want to make a new one I'm too lazy.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
{It's fine, shall we start? :3}

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes we shall and if you do no mind I will so my post in third person, please i really am not good at starting so it would be my pleasure if you started.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you mind if I watch this RP? I want to see what you guys do. I'll make suggestions for action scenes if you want, I good at those....

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
{I'm going to do mine in third person, too.} Astrid sighed as the light breeze passed over her, her pure white hair moving along with the breeze. Her light golden eyes shone in the sunlight, a small smile on her lips. Astrid's eyes spotted a small purple wild flower, and her fingertip lightly brushed the petal.  "Grace, have you seen Astrid?" Antony growled furiously to the maid, not caring if he had offended her. Antony had been looking for Astrid the whole morning and never caught a glimpse of her. Grace's blue eyes looked up at the prince, "She's in the garden."

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
"This way! " Cassidy said as she pulled up her black cloak, her face barely visible. She wove her way through the village which her brother at her heels. She knew pretty much every realm except the air realm, she decided that morning to go "Visit." "Wait up!" Jake said to her barely keeping up, she was rather too fast for him. Then they reached a barbed fence. With her own water skills Cassidy turned to water and went across the fence, she spotted a girl with a white hair she smirked while waiting for. Her brother to reach this side of the fence.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Astrid's eyes looked up to see a red haired girl at the other side of the fence, and narrowed her eyes at her. She transformed into her air figure, becoming invisible. Just as she became her air figure, Antony came bursting through the doors with a furious look in his eyes.  Dear God not now! She yelled at him through a mindlink they had with each other. 

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Why isn't gum allowed in school?

How Old is Too Old?

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Who is MORE FEARLESS: Katniss or Bella?

Do you think that kids should be able to v...