Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
::Form::
Name: Gender: Age: Personality:  Element: Abilities: Weaponry: Appearance: Other:
::My Form::
Name: Astrid Synnøve Laurent  Gender: Female Age: 20 Personality: Quiet, challenger, reserved, has an attitude, can be gentle and possessive. Element: Air Abilities: Air Swipe: The air swipe is a dual defensive and offensive technique in which an air manipulator conjures a crescent shaped construct of solid air, capable of deflecting colossal projectiles. [i]Deadly Gasses: [/i]Can release gasses that can either kill or harm temporarily, not affecting her. [i]Tornados and Hurricanes: [/i]Can make tornados and hurricanes appear out of nowhere, causing terrible damage. [i]Air Figure: [/i]Can mix into the air, becoming invisible herself, nothing being able to harm her. Weaponry:   The arrowheads are filled with deadly poisons, but only two have electricity. Will do anything that involves air or wind. Appearance:  Other: You will always be seeing her wearing this necklace, which is protection from everyone, except her twin brother. This necklace will cause anyone and anything excruciating pain to whoever wants to harm her. The gems are Azurite.
Name: Antony Nicolai Laurent Gender: Male Age: 20 Personality: Forceful, controlling, protective, jealous, and is prone to sudden outbursts of anger. Element: Air Abilities: Same as Astrid. Weaponry: Betwixt Will do anything as long it involves air or wind. Turkish Dagger Appearance:  [b]Other: [/b]Antony has this strange love for Astrid, though he doesn't quite recognize it. This usually explains of why Antony becomes enraged when Astrid doesn't let him know of where she's going or what she'll be doing.
Yes, they are twins.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I told you, I'm a stalker. I know that you cut the thread of the last one then commented I finish books  " oki made it! It's the same title." if this was to try to hide this from moi, thats ok. I guess I'm being annoying to if you want me to delete this, I will so you don't have to make a new one agian

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
*whistles*

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Well I lost the copy of my forum but you know what and who they are. So yeah I don't really want to make a new one I'm too lazy.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
{It's fine, shall we start? :3}

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Yes we shall and if you do no mind I will so my post in third person, please i really am not good at starting so it would be my pleasure if you started.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Do you mind if I watch this RP? I want to see what you guys do. I'll make suggestions for action scenes if you want, I good at those....

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
{I'm going to do mine in third person, too.} Astrid sighed as the light breeze passed over her, her pure white hair moving along with the breeze. Her light golden eyes shone in the sunlight, a small smile on her lips. Astrid's eyes spotted a small purple wild flower, and her fingertip lightly brushed the petal.  "Grace, have you seen Astrid?" Antony growled furiously to the maid, not caring if he had offended her. Antony had been looking for Astrid the whole morning and never caught a glimpse of her. Grace's blue eyes looked up at the prince, "She's in the garden."

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"This way! " Cassidy said as she pulled up her black cloak, her face barely visible. She wove her way through the village which her brother at her heels. She knew pretty much every realm except the air realm, she decided that morning to go "Visit." "Wait up!" Jake said to her barely keeping up, she was rather too fast for him. Then they reached a barbed fence. With her own water skills Cassidy turned to water and went across the fence, she spotted a girl with a white hair she smirked while waiting for. Her brother to reach this side of the fence.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Astrid's eyes looked up to see a red haired girl at the other side of the fence, and narrowed her eyes at her. She transformed into her air figure, becoming invisible. Just as she became her air figure, Antony came bursting through the doors with a furious look in his eyes.  Dear God not now! She yelled at him through a mindlink they had with each other. 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
What Time Is It Where You L... in Say Anything posted by rainbowpoptart
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Roleplay Anyone? in General Roleplays posted by GirLovesPiggy
Do you believe grades defin... in Say Anything posted by PerksBeingABookworm
Do You Blush Easily? in Say Anything posted by PerksBeingABookworm
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by CaptJolee
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
A-Z Food game in Food posted by MayaPapaya03
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
The person below me in Forum Games posted by MayaPapaya03
Camp Camp! [RP, Open] in General Roleplays posted by SecretBlogger
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91