Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

You walk up to this roleplay, what do you see? KEEP OUT. GO AAAWWWWAAAY.. Bye bye.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
So.......you knows what this is for. I guess the title attracted attention soo.... GO AWAY!!! Just kidding. You can read it and I'll post the plot up but don't join. A girl, an assassin. Born to fight. She is hit and and trained at a boarding school for girl assassins. She runs away A boy. A slave. Abused and hit. He is smart even though he didn't have education. He was in the forest longer than her. He is on the verge of dieing.  They meet and the girl heals him.   ( I'll leave the rest in suspense.....) Ok, my form Name Age looks gender bionic parts of body bio abilities Weapon protection jewelry objects Never prejudiced  name age gender Looks Bio how many years enslaved What you brought when you ran away other

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

You walk up to this roleplay, what do you see? KEEP OUT. GO AAAWWWWAAAY.. Bye bye.

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Christ Sebastian Matias  Gender: Male Age: 19 Biography: Christ was born as a slave. His parents were beaten to death by their "owner" when he was only ten years old. How Many Years Enslaved: Born as a slave. What you brought when you ran away: Photograph of his parents, clothes, and his pet owl, Jinx.  Appearance:  Other: You pronounce his name like Chris, but with a "t" at the end.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Esperanza Hope Fortuna Fotitude age: 16 Looks: she has long black curls and a Spanish look. Her silver eyes are hot and cold at the same time. She Is a dancer so she has a dancers grace. She has very thin lips. Her right eyes gives off a green glow. Her legs are longer then a normal human Gender: really? She's an Alien, duh. A female alien. JK!!! F Bionic parts of body: Her right eye, her legs, her right arm. Bio: she was an average girl with a happy life until she was six, an accident happened and she was kidnapped for random money. When the money was paid, she was not let go, she was tied up and gagged, dropped in the middle of a city. She was ruined. Her beauty made everyone think she was an angle on distress. They helped her and she started training in the Assasain Acadamy  Abilities: she is fluent in Chinese, Spanish, English, Japenese, Latin, Arabian, and Indian. Her aim is as close to perfect as it can get.  Weapons: she has an array of knoves called Skuldair, meaning backbiter. They are cursed to kill any other who tries to use them nested of her.  Protective jewelry objects: they were given to her by a pain merchant. They may backfire.  1. A silver circlet with silver from the mountains of the Himalayas. Set with gold from an undersea area. A raw diamond from the surface of the earth. It is cursed to kill any who touch it instead of her.  2. A charm bracelet of Pyvinium. It produces an electric shock when her hands send the message for them to do so.  FLAWS: she is USELESS with a rifle and she takes too much pity on others, she faints at the sight of too much blood loss. She has never been really, truly happy. She doesn't fight, she avoids it with her life. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I shall make a starting post in a sec

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Esperanza gracefully slid down the halls of the Acadamy. She blended The assasains walking by her dorm. She smiled at a few but was under the watchful eyes of a Guard. She slipped quietly into her dorm sighing. She always felt odd at the end of each days lesson. She heaved her satchel up on her desk and poured out her study book and roils of paperwork to do.

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
"You took too long!" Christ's master yelled at him with a booming voice. Christ let out a sigh and apologized to his master.  "No apologizing, you will be punished!" The master yelled and hit Christ on his back with his belt. Christ flinched but made no sound of pain. Christ walked off back into the kitchen and let out a hiss, rubbing his back.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Esperanza rubbed her head and pinched the bridge of her nose letting out an exhale ( gotta sightread soon...AHHHH)

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
[Added Christ's appearance. :3] "Christ, where in the hell is my dessert!" The master yelled impatiently and angrily. Christ sighed and placed the dessert on the plate, putting the fork on the side. He pushed the kitchen door open and walked into the dining room, placing the plate in front of his master.  "Anything else, sir?" Christ questioned wearily, waiting for his master's response. "No, just leave to your room."

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Esperanza sighed and leafed through her books. She looked at her window knowing that tonight, She was going to escape through the very pane. She finished her Latin verbs quickly as well as her Japensese. She was going into Ancient world when she heard a knock on her door. She cracked it open an inch knowing the Matron would be checkingnid she was doing her homework

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Christ was a bit shocked of being ordered to leave to his room, but he obeyed. He paced to his room before his master could call him once more, closing the door behind him. With a sigh, he lifted the back of his shirt in front of a mirror, looking back, he saw a crimson colored streak across his back.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

last one to say "IM A SHOE" wins!!!

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

latest videos