Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sara and Jessica (Private)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
A private RP for me and NotTheNextAnyone. Please don't post here or disrupt our RP, thanks. Friends who split up a long time and went on to have very successful careers. Years later, they have to come back together to produce a film. This is the form I'm using- Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Bio: Other: A boy and girl each, right?

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Correct. I can't make my forms right now, so I'll just say that their names are going to be Talia Hollow and Dylan Willhouit.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
No problem. I'll get my forms up when I can.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Cecily Herondale Age: 21 Looks: Personality: Cecily has a persona as an outgoing, party-loving, completely insane actress, but in reality, when she's with family and friends she's much calmer and really prefers nothing more than to curl up with a book and a coffee. When she's truly excited she starts talking on and on and on about nothing, but when she's calm she's very logical and gives good advice. She's a sounding board when anyone needs to vent. Bio: Cecily always had a love of performing since she got to see her uncle on set when she was seven. At 15, she was the first to move away from the group to LA for a part in a series. From there on, she was quickly discovered. She did a short stunt as a model but then went back to acting and not soon after made it onto the big screen when she was 19. She lost contact with Talia, Dylan and Alex soon after she lost. Other: N/A Name: Alexander Carstairs Age: 21, turning 22 soon. Looks: Will!!!! Personality: Alexander used to be quite down to earth. Now, though, he's more arrogant and swaggering, with and air of self-assurance that makes him more than just a little attractive. He's been named America's Most Eligible Bachelor multiple times. He's very flirty and charming. He's very sharp, and things don't slide by him easily. He's a perfectionist with an eye for detail. Bio: Alex's dad was a famous producer who hadn't heard about Alex until his mom died when he was thirteen. Alex was sent to live with his uncle, only seeing his dad over the summer. He spent most of his time with his dad on set, and that was when he picked up directing. By 14, Alex was directing his own mini-movies, sometimes convincing Cecily or one of his friends to be in it. At the age of 18 he had managed to produce a movie, which was barely noticed and got his break when his dad allowed him to codirect a movie with him. He's now become one of the youngest producers ever. Other: N/A Is it okay that I made them a little older?

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Not a problem.) Name: Talia Hollow Age: 21 Looks:  Personality: Talia is a music obsessed troublemaker who is still getting used to the fact that she is an adult. She is blunt and sarcastic, but is deep down a truly caring and sensitive person. Music and acting are basically her life, and the stage is her home away from home. When she is not filming movies or TV shows, she likes to perform with the local community theater. She is a go-with-the-flow kind of girl, and this often gets her into trouble.  Bio: At first, Talia's family life was normal. She was an only child with two happily married parents. Everything seemed great, until the year Talia turned 9. Her mother past away from cancer, and her father then fell into a spiral of depression. After her father's 4th suicide attempt ended in failure, Talia was sent to her grandparents while her father sorted himself out. She tried to do her best to impress them, but they wouldn't budge. This is why she has become the "wild child" she is now. Although she does not like to admit it, she is very sensitive when people bring up her past. Talia visits her father once a week, but the visits are usually brief and awkward. She moved out of her grandparents house the minute she turned 18, and attended Leeds College of Music in England. She moved back though when she was offered the job on the movie in LA. Other: (If this is okay with you) Talia had some unshared feelings when she left for England. At her good-bye party, Alex and her made out while they were drunk, and never talked about it. Name: Dylan Willhouit Age: 22 Looks:  Personality: Dylan is new to the acting scene. He was cast because of his good looks, and ability to make a crowd both laugh and cry at the same time. Still, acting is not his true passion. Writing is. He is hoping that this will help him in writing his very own movie to be produced someday. Dylan does have his own problems though. He has some anger issues that shine through when you really tick him off. Still, he is a very caring guy when you don't. Bio: Dylan's original origin is from Australia. Sometimes his accent sticks out, but other times it is only subtle. His family moved to the US when his father was offered a job there. At first, he was not pleased, but he then grew to enjoy it when he made some friends. He lives with both of his parents, and his younger brother. Due to the move, Dylan's mother had been struggling to find a job. Along with his father's job not paying well enough for a single income family, they were in financial strain. Luckily, Dylan had been successful in gaining a scholarship to Boston University, and graduate at the top of his class. The casting people had seen him at a local bar doing stand up comedy, and hired him on the spot. Other: None

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh wow, I just found this thing. xD Do you still want to start it?

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Yeah.)

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(Awesome. Do you want to post first or shall I?)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Could you? I'm on my phone.)

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(No problem.)

Alex:
I couldn't believe the movie was finally getting underway. I'd had this in the works for months, and I couldn't wait to get started on it. Even better, I would be seeing my old friends again. I hadn't talked to them for a while, even though I'd hear about them in tabloids once in a while. Talia, Cecily, Dylan and I once again. Thinking about it, I actually missed them, especially Talia, although I wasn't sure how it would be seeing her again, considering what happened before she left. I managed to find a parking space at the airport as we had agreed to all meet there so I could pick them up.

Cecily:
I was really excited, many reasons combined into one for this. Seeing my friends again, and getting to act in what was being talked about as possibly the biggest movie of the year. I had discussed this with my parents loads of times, so much that they'd gotten sick of it. I stretched out on the couch of my private jet; we should be landing any time from now. I felt the familiar jolt that told me we were back on the ground and that I would bee seeing everyone again.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say cupcake wins!

Last one to say cupcake wins!

awnser the question the person above you asks

The Alphabet Game-moved

latest videos