x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
I grinned on her lips. "Yes, Miku." I said on her lips. I held her up by her bottom and smiled at her as we kissed again. I was still topless.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5327
StarStarStarStarStar
I took a hand from his neck having. become more supported. I ran a finger down his chest "I missed this" i mumbled seductively. I felt like I had won something when he shivered slightly. Yet I was simply teasing and I balled my hand into a fist with a smirk."Is he really gone?" I asked

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
I purred in delight. I looked at the mess. "Yes, my love. He's gone."

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5327
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed happily and rested my face in his neck "thank god..." I. mumbled

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled. I put her down on her back and formed into my wolf form. "I'll take you home, honey."

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I smiled. I put her down on her back and formed into my wolf form. "I'll take you home, honey."

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I smiled. I put her down on her back and formed into my wolf form. "I'll take you home, honey."

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I smiled. I put her down on her back and formed into my wolf form. "I'll take you home, honey."

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5327
StarStarStarStarStar
I climbed onto his back and tangled my fingers in his thick, silky fur

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
I sneaked out, making sure Miku was still there. I let her off when we were outside our home, I changed into human. I felt her grab my hand, and come close to me again. I was fully clothed again, so she could just sneak her hand under my clothing.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Latest Forum Posts

How old would you be based on your battery...

How old would you be based on your battery...

How old would you be based on your battery...

The Banning Game

On a scale of 1 to 100 how much do you lik...

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Should the UK bomb Syria?

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Latest Videos

Play Online Games