Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5376
I grinned. "Yes, it became apparent to me that you just love teasing your husband-to-be." I smiled, kissing her forehead. I saw her get next to me, and cuddle me, her arms wrapped around my torso which I knew she loved. I smiled and saw her finger move around in soft circles under my vest top. I looked at her.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5376

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I grinned. "Yes, it became apparent to me that you just love teasing your husband-to-be." I smiled, kissing her forehead. I saw her get next to me, and cuddle me, her arms wrapped around my torso which I knew she loved. I smiled and saw her finger move around in soft circles under my vest top. I looked at her.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5376

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I grinned. "Yes, it became apparent to me that you just love teasing your husband-to-be." I smiled, kissing her forehead. I saw her get next to me, and cuddle me, her arms wrapped around my torso which I knew she loved. I smiled and saw her finger move around in soft circles under my vest top. I looked at her.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5376

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I grinned. "Yes, it became apparent to me that you just love teasing your husband-to-be." I smiled, kissing her forehead. I saw her get next to me, and cuddle me, her arms wrapped around my torso which I knew she loved. I smiled and saw her finger move around in soft circles under my vest top. I looked at her.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
I curled up beside him and began playing with the bottom of his shirt. "You know? There are quite a few pluses of my not being pregnant I mean, we don't get disturbed and I dont awake anyone with my screams" I growled in his ear as i resumed my previous poistion on his lap and kissed him rather agressivly. {{Do you just want to make this a comments rp? I keep getting worried itll go too far and ill get reported}}

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5376
(Well, the certain bits which we can't do over the boards we do over the comments.)

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5376

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Well, the certain bits which we can't do over the boards we do over the comments.)

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327

"-Skrillex" wrote:

(Well, the certain bits which we can't do over the boards we do over the comments.)


{{Ok, also, I wont be on for a few days, sorry Frown}}

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327
(Im back!)

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5376
(Awesome! Skip?)

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos