x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5327
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hehe its ok, so am I) I chewed on my lip and paced for the hours he was gone, finally, I sat at the window and simply waited. When I felt warm arms entwine around me at that comforting scent in the air I grinned and turned to face the person I knew to be there, buring my face in his neck. "I missed you" i whispered into his scarred skin

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "I know, you look it."

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5327
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled softly as I held myself to him

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi stood up. He leant down and kissed her softly, then held her hands and he sat on his knees like her.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi stood up. He leant down and kissed her softly, then held her hands and he sat on his knees like her.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5327
StarStarStarStarStar
I leaned across and rested my head gently on his chest.

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi held her softly, kissing her head softly. He looked down at her, seeing in her eyes the want and need for him.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi held her softly, kissing her head softly. He looked down at her, seeing in her eyes the want and need for him.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi held her softly, kissing her head softly. He looked down at her, seeing in her eyes the want and need for him.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Chibi held her softly, kissing her head softly. He looked down at her, seeing in her eyes the want and need for him.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Latest Forum Posts

The yes and no game

Is ______ In Your Class?

Are you a good user?

The yes and no game

Is ______ In Your Class?

Is ______ In Your Class?

The last song you heard describes your lif...

Is ______ In Your Class?

The last song you heard describes your lif...

Is ______ In Your Class?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games