Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Megan_01 and brunostar's private roleplay

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
hello megan :3 what are we going to make it about? 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
Megan_01_768107 Lock
Megan_01_768107
StarStarStar
Um...I guess whatever we can think of to make it about. haha. I don't think I have any ideas..do you?

Hello! I''m Megan! To find out more about me, visit my profile. (w)(w)(w).kidzworld.com/profile/Megan_01

Don''t walk infront of me, I may not follow. Don''t walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me, and be my friend.

A poem about friendship:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forever Friends:

you are my friend and that is true, but the gift was given from me to you.
We went through moments good and bad, and even some that were happy and sad. You supported me when I was in tears, and we stuck together while we were in fears.

it''s really sad that it had to be this way, but until it has reached its very last day. miles away can''t keep us apart, cause you''ll always and forever, be in my heart.

I fall trip up the stairs! Haha.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
what about two people who become best friends?  lol i want to make my charactor a boy though im better a choosing boy names XD

Posted By:
Megan_01_768107 Lock
Megan_01_768107
StarStarStar
that sounds good. And okay lol xD

Hello! I''m Megan! To find out more about me, visit my profile. (w)(w)(w).kidzworld.com/profile/Megan_01

Don''t walk infront of me, I may not follow. Don''t walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me, and be my friend.

A poem about friendship:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forever Friends:

We went through moments good and bad, and even some that were happy and sad. You supported me when I was in tears, and we stuck together while we were in fears.

it''s really sad that it had to be this way, but until it has reached its very last day. miles away can''t keep us apart, cause you''ll always and forever, be in my heart.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
lol ok so we need  name: age: looks (pic or text ) personalty: other: any thing else? and when your speaking you put (this around it) and when your charactor is speaking you put " this around it" 

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
im going ot make my charactor now :3

Posted By:
Megan_01_768107 Lock
Megan_01_768107
StarStarStar
okay. So..um..I want to see how you make yours first so I can get an idea of how to do this lol

A poem about friendship:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forever Friends:

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Austin Forrest age: 13 looks roleplay personalty: funny,kind,joyful,hard working and talented other: Austin is a 13 year old who  loves making friends austin lost his father when he was only 7  he then lost his mother when he was 11 and he now lives with his grandmother. austin plays guitar and loves singing and spending time with his friends. ( are we going to have rules for our roleplay? )  

Posted By:
Megan_01_768107 Lock
Megan_01_768107
StarStarStar
Name: Allison Malone Age: 13 looks  Personality: Sweet,caring,funny,nice,joy to be around Other: Allison is a 13 year old and lives with her mother and grandmother. Her father passed away when she was just 5. He had cancer. She thinks of her father a lot and is sad she only got to spend just 5 years of her life with him. Allison has a band and a group of friends she has with her in her band. She loves singing and making music. Music is her life. She also loves spending time with her friends and is super sweet. ( We don't have to have rules. )

A poem about friendship:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forever Friends:

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol ok and before we start do you want to add there pics of them getting older later on or do you want ot edit the post and add it now? and its slowing starting to storm here Dsmile

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

my heart broke when she said it

Who's your favorite Mario Kart Wii character?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Not able to upload gif

Who's your favorite Mario Kart Wii character?

Cheat Codes for Sims 3

latest videos