Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- Scince football season was almost ending, and homceoming was on the way , our cheerleading coach was making us practice extra now . Being Pe I was ery good at it. The cheerleaders were done practicing and I changed into the pe clothes and scince all the pe classes were in the gym I sat down on the bleachers and hummed to a song quietly. I watched as some of the people were paying basketball. Jaxon- I usually always ditched gym cklass, but today I actually went, hoping to see the girl from the bus. She was weird,but in a funny way. I dressed out in the pe clothes and went to the gym. I scanned the gym for her, but did not see her anywhere. I sighed, and leaned against the gy, watching the people around.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: Today is pretty much running, shooting baskets, stuff. I never got in it much, because the boys here act like idiotic fanatics about it, but I don't mind doing it. Anything in PE, really. I like moving around. I glance around and see the girl from earlier, giving her a slight wave. Mag: Eh? I stay quiet, trying to pick out a certain sound among the many. Maybe not.... But I sense something familiar nearby, if I can get to him, that is. I tuck my head down slightly and dart in that direction, occasionally bumping into things. It's hard to navigate as a cat with no hands or cane, but good enough.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- I had been tapping my foot annoyingly and then glanced down from the bleachers and noticed the guy on the bus.He waved at me and I smiled softly and waved back. I stood up and motioned for him to come and sit with me. I smiled softly and sat up straighter. Jaxon- I was bored as usual at PE . I just watched as the people were practcing playing baketball. Thhe basketball coach was one of the PE teachers while basketball season was not here yet. I sighed lightly and rubbed my eye softly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: I shrug and roll the ball back on the floor. Sitting down next to her, I murmured, "Hey, skipping out on the action or what?" I smile slightly, but wonder what she's doing sitting by herself. She doesn't seem like that sort of person. Mag: I finally run into a pair of legs, but it's that guy from the bus. I rub on him and roll over on my back. It probably would be flirty, but I'm not a human now, so.... I bat his leg a little and roll around some. Scratch me, you have no idea how hard it was to get here!

-Sir Francis Bacon

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- I smirked and glanced at him." Trust me. This is nothing. I just got done with cheer practice. I need to rest." I shrugged lightly and looked at the people on the court." My friends stayed to get more practice for homecoming." I smiled softly and looked at him." Are you going to homecoming?" I raised an eyebrow questioningly and fidgeted with my phone. My baby blue eyes watched him. Jaxon- I felt something rub and bump into my legs. I was startled at first, but then I grinned slightly and kneeled down to scrach its fur. It was beautiful and a bit clumsy. I sat down and rubbed its back, then smiled softly and scratched between its ear. I chuckled lightly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: I shrug. "I dunno. I never do, never have. But maybe I will, just this time. Why, do you want me to?" I ask bluntly, my head tilted in my hand and my other arm across my leg. Mag: Beautiful...? I look up at him for a moment, then make an annoyed cat face. Sure, clumsy. How about I blindfold you and turn you into a cat and see how you do? But hey, scratch me more~

-Sir Francis Bacon

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- I grinned softly and quickly looked away, hiding my cheeks as they changed color to a bright scarlet and I tuned back to him and turned my body to face him." I dunno . Its up to you, but I think you should." I looked down and brushed through my waist length hair. I looked up and studied his face . My baby blue eyes searching for a hint of him going. I knew I was not going qith another football player Jaxon- I grinned and kept brushing my fingers through its beautiful fur. I smiled. I have never seen a more beautiful animal in my life. I smirked softly.I wish I could keep it.… I rubbed its back and chuckled lightly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: I shrug again, not showing any hint of what I'm thinking. "I can try to come. Or I'll think about it. You know, if I'm available that day." I grin so she knows I'm kidding. Like, yeah, I'm so busy. Yeah, right. Mag: I love that word, coming from someone's mouth and to me. But of course, the only reason he thinks that at all is because I'm a cat now. Not a person. And the bell's about to ring, so I need to change back.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- I laughed softly and notice that the bell is going to ring. It finally does and I stand up from the bleachers and look at him and smile." Its on friday of this week." I grinned." Today is monday , so you 4 days to also find a date for homecoming." I raised an eyeborw and slowly walked down the bleachers. My friends were calling me. I looked back at him, and waved goodb bye for now. I went to change into my cherr outfit. Jaxon- The bell had rang and I stood up, kind of sad to have the leave this beautiful animal. I kneeled down and kissed the top of its head and grinned softly. I went to go to the locker rooms to change out. I had science next. I sighed lightly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: "Date...?" I ask, watching her go, then sigh and laughin exasperation with my head in my hands. "She's sly as a fox and subtle as a gun," I mutter, but that wasn't too bad. I actually kind of...liked it. Mag: After a moment, I slip back behind the bleaches, tucked in a discreet spot, and change back. My hand is on top of my head where he kissed me, eyes wide, face warm. "Beautiful," I whisper quietly, then realize how stupid I'm being and get up, adjusting my clothes (which always seem to get frumpy when I change back).

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

One Direction VS One Republic

What are you wearing right now?

Favorite animal?

allergies

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos