Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- Scince football season was almost ending, and homceoming was on the way , our cheerleading coach was making us practice extra now . Being Pe I was ery good at it. The cheerleaders were done practicing and I changed into the pe clothes and scince all the pe classes were in the gym I sat down on the bleachers and hummed to a song quietly. I watched as some of the people were paying basketball. Jaxon- I usually always ditched gym cklass, but today I actually went, hoping to see the girl from the bus. She was weird,but in a funny way. I dressed out in the pe clothes and went to the gym. I scanned the gym for her, but did not see her anywhere. I sighed, and leaned against the gy, watching the people around.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: Today is pretty much running, shooting baskets, stuff. I never got in it much, because the boys here act like idiotic fanatics about it, but I don't mind doing it. Anything in PE, really. I like moving around. I glance around and see the girl from earlier, giving her a slight wave. Mag: Eh? I stay quiet, trying to pick out a certain sound among the many. Maybe not.... But I sense something familiar nearby, if I can get to him, that is. I tuck my head down slightly and dart in that direction, occasionally bumping into things. It's hard to navigate as a cat with no hands or cane, but good enough.

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- I had been tapping my foot annoyingly and then glanced down from the bleachers and noticed the guy on the bus.He waved at me and I smiled softly and waved back. I stood up and motioned for him to come and sit with me. I smiled softly and sat up straighter. Jaxon- I was bored as usual at PE . I just watched as the people were practcing playing baketball. Thhe basketball coach was one of the PE teachers while basketball season was not here yet. I sighed lightly and rubbed my eye softly.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: I shrug and roll the ball back on the floor. Sitting down next to her, I murmured, "Hey, skipping out on the action or what?" I smile slightly, but wonder what she's doing sitting by herself. She doesn't seem like that sort of person. Mag: I finally run into a pair of legs, but it's that guy from the bus. I rub on him and roll over on my back. It probably would be flirty, but I'm not a human now, so.... I bat his leg a little and roll around some. Scratch me, you have no idea how hard it was to get here!

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- I smirked and glanced at him." Trust me. This is nothing. I just got done with cheer practice. I need to rest." I shrugged lightly and looked at the people on the court." My friends stayed to get more practice for homecoming." I smiled softly and looked at him." Are you going to homecoming?" I raised an eyebrow questioningly and fidgeted with my phone. My baby blue eyes watched him. Jaxon- I felt something rub and bump into my legs. I was startled at first, but then I grinned slightly and kneeled down to scrach its fur. It was beautiful and a bit clumsy. I sat down and rubbed its back, then smiled softly and scratched between its ear. I chuckled lightly.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: I shrug. "I dunno. I never do, never have. But maybe I will, just this time. Why, do you want me to?" I ask bluntly, my head tilted in my hand and my other arm across my leg. Mag: Beautiful...? I look up at him for a moment, then make an annoyed cat face. Sure, clumsy. How about I blindfold you and turn you into a cat and see how you do? But hey, scratch me more~

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- I grinned softly and quickly looked away, hiding my cheeks as they changed color to a bright scarlet and I tuned back to him and turned my body to face him." I dunno . Its up to you, but I think you should." I looked down and brushed through my waist length hair. I looked up and studied his face . My baby blue eyes searching for a hint of him going. I knew I was not going qith another football player Jaxon- I grinned and kept brushing my fingers through its beautiful fur. I smiled. I have never seen a more beautiful animal in my life. I smirked softly.I wish I could keep it.… I rubbed its back and chuckled lightly.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: I shrug again, not showing any hint of what I'm thinking. "I can try to come. Or I'll think about it. You know, if I'm available that day." I grin so she knows I'm kidding. Like, yeah, I'm so busy. Yeah, right. Mag: I love that word, coming from someone's mouth and to me. But of course, the only reason he thinks that at all is because I'm a cat now. Not a person. And the bell's about to ring, so I need to change back.

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Celina- I laughed softly and notice that the bell is going to ring. It finally does and I stand up from the bleachers and look at him and smile." Its on friday of this week." I grinned." Today is monday , so you 4 days to also find a date for homecoming." I raised an eyeborw and slowly walked down the bleachers. My friends were calling me. I looked back at him, and waved goodb bye for now. I went to change into my cherr outfit. Jaxon- The bell had rang and I stood up, kind of sad to have the leave this beautiful animal. I kneeled down and kissed the top of its head and grinned softly. I went to go to the locker rooms to change out. I had science next. I sighed lightly.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Stare and Lyn PRP

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias: "Date...?" I ask, watching her go, then sigh and laughin exasperation with my head in my hands. "She's sly as a fox and subtle as a gun," I mutter, but that wasn't too bad. I actually kind of...liked it. Mag: After a moment, I slip back behind the bleaches, tucked in a discreet spot, and change back. My hand is on top of my head where he kissed me, eyes wide, face warm. "Beautiful," I whisper quietly, then realize how stupid I'm being and get up, adjusting my clothes (which always seem to get frumpy when I change back).

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

The What Did You do Last Game

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

latest videos