Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private sparxitup123 & Broken heartz

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He led her into town, from an alleyway just ahead there was a hissing. Peter formed into a sword silently "up ahead.... I can sense their souls" he cringed "ew"

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"alright it doesnt matter you ready"she asked

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
His face reflected on the blade "ready if you are" he grinned with his sharp teeth. "let's get these creeps"

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
"are they both up there"she asked wanting to be prepared for the worst taking a step forward

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
"they were both there a second ago- BEHIND YOU" he shouted as a big doll like thing, that look like it wa made completely out of potato sacks, jumped at Sam, razor sharp claws shining in the moonlight.

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She jumped around and saw the claws and froze for a second than she ran up to it and slashed at its arms she wanted to get ride of the greatest threat first the claws she steped back and saw the arm fall to the ground but the arm grew back "shoot"she mummled under her breath

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He called again "incoming on your left!!" the created came at her with equally sharp claws, it was a mirror image of the other

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked to her left and quuickly brought him crashing into the kishins head one more hit and it would be dead she started for another go but the kish hit her face with the claws her face started to bleed she took the hit again killing it this time now one more she turned but it was gaine "Pete where is it"she asked wipping some blood onto her shirt.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
He was silent for awhile, when suddenly his eyes dilated "UP!!!"

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
She didnt look up instead looked at the ground and point Pete up into the air the kishin landed right onto him and was dead istantly two red souls floated in the streets now "are there any more just be safe befor you caome back"she asked taking a look around the empty alley

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

Words That Start With 'S'

Slap The Keyboard :p

name a wild animal

name a wild animal

What did u eat for lunch and what do u wan...