Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sun's and Lyn's Private RP :)

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Faith: Faith said softly, "Okay....." Something was different about the guys that said they were Dylan and Ryo. She just didn't know what... Lily: Lily smiled sweetly and crouched down to the girls level. She told them, "Come on. We better hurry before they decide to eat the kitch. Just kidding but the bathrooms this way." Dylan: Dylan smiled at the girls and turned to Ryo and said, "Man, I feel bad for those girls. Who do you think did it? Probably don't matter but...."

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: "I don't know...but we could check out the place where it happened, if the police haven't taped it up yet," Ryo muttered. "Try not to think about it for now. If the kids see you're worrying, they'll be uncomfortable here." Mag: That woman's too close..., Mag thought uneasily, backing away slightly. She waited for what Faith would do.

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Dylan: He replies, "I don't know, I was just wondering. I just feel so guilty..." Faith: Faith knows immeditaley Mags uncomfoutable. She syas to Lily, "Thanks but we can do it......" Lily: Lily knew the girls might want some space and not to be depent on a stranger. She says, "Okay, just holler if you need anything." She rejoins the boy downstairs giving them an update.

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry, can't spell today. lol)

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo: Ryo nodded, then looked to Lily. "What is it?" Mag: Mag sighed quietly in relief, reaching for Faith's hand again. The three of them seemed like nice people and all, but...they wer strangers. And they were hiding something.

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Lily: Lily said simpley, "They don't need help. I mena, one of them is 9 and the others 5. and if you had to live with a stranger, you wouldn't really want help just yet. I think they know we're hiding something...just not what." Faith: Faith held her sister's hand and after they finished their shower, they got into a pair of pajamas. Faith helped her sister down the stairs.

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag: What? These are stairs. Why are we going back down there? Mag pulled back on Faith's hand repeatedly, like, no, this is a bad idea. "Ahh!" Just a small noise she used to object, the first sound she made since they got here. Ryo: Ryo nodded. "I get that. You know...maybe we underestimated them a little bit. They seem smarter than the average baboon, you know?"

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Faith: Faith put up her finger to her mouth to tell Mag to be quiet. She needed to know what they were saying. She kept out of sight, but where she could see and hear them. Dylan: Dylan said," Ryo, what do you think they are? Monkeys? They're just kids, and we need to take care of them. I mean, the poor girls just lost their parents, home, and who knows what else." Lily: Lily says, "Guys, just be human please. Ya'll are giving me a headache...Geez!" Lily rubs her temples.

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
BUMP

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(BRB) Mag: "No!" Mag insisted still, pulling harder. She didn't want to go to them.... They were hiding something. They were different. She smacked Faith's side with the cane, not very hard, but maybe enough to stop her. Ryo: Ryo grinned. "Human? That's a poor choice of words."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

insanity

DRAMAtical murder

insanity

Its a never ending game!

insanity

latest videos