Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sun's and Lyn's Private RP :)

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay! lol)

Lily paused for a moment. She said, "I think so.....Kinda nervous about that, though. You know, vampires?" Dylan sat the table, trying to avoid helping. He rolled his eyes and told her, "You worry to much.." Lily paused and asked, "Why aren't you helping?" He shrugged and Lily asked Ryo.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Pffft. Shorty's probably watched all those scary movies by now. They should be fine." Shorty being his name for Mag, because he absolutely refused to call her by name--her real name was too long and her nickname sounded funny. Ah well.... "Time for dinner," he called.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Dylan smirked at Lily. Lily threw a dish towel at his head, but he catched it easily. Lily asked Ryo, "Why didn't he have to help?" Dylan laughed. Faith came running in and skidded to a stop. She asked cheerfully, "Can we get a dog? I love dogs! They're so cute!" Lily looked suprised and looked at the guys for help. Dylan pointed to Ryo.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh my gosh.... I was just thinking of that last night!)

"Uh.... It doesn't seem like such a bad idea, I guess," Ryo relented. "Maybe for Halloween or Christmas or some special ocassion."

Mag looked up. A dog sounded fun~

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(lol! It just popped into my head)

Faith smiled and asked, "Like a birthday?" Dylan sensed that they were going to get a dog very soon. Lily smiled at Ryo, wondering what they'd got them into.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(It had to happen sooner or later....)

Ryo shrugged. "Sure, I guess. When's yours?"

Mag went to the table and took a plate. "Food?" she asked hopefully.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Faith shook her head. She smirked lightly and said, "November 16th....Mag's is in a few days though."

Lily smiled and led her to the stove. Dylan watched everyone with an amused look.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag nodded excitedly like, yes, food! She held her plate up higher.

Ryo snickered. "Way to get a present out of your sister. Well, we'll see."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily put the food on it and steered her to th table. Faith said offended, "Hey, she wans one, too! Right, Mag?"

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag smiled in appreciation and whispered to Lily, "Sit next to me?" Then she looked up when Faith said her name. "What are we talking about?"

Ryo facepalmed.

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Newbie :P

Potato the cat

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

latest videos