Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sun's and Lyn's Private RP :)

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Faith considered it and said, "Can vampires be girls?" Dylan laughed and Lily slapped him on his head.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why not?"

Mag nudged Faith. "Hurry and eat so we can get costumes!" she whispered.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Faith smiled and said, "I wanna be a girl vampire! Mag, can I taste my food?" She started eating quickly. Lily laughed and and reminded Ryo, "I'm posting alll about this online and you can't stop me. Big adult dork beaten by two kids." Dylan snorted.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Beaten by two kids?" Ryo repeated. "Hey, I wanted a dog too. I just didn't want Dylan eating it."

Mag went to go put her plate in the dishwasher.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Faith smiled and covered her mouth to keep from laughing. Lily did laugh. Dylan threw an empty cup at him. He said offended, "Dude! What the heck?"

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryo caught the cup. "Sure, sure."

Mag put on her coat and shoes. "Can we go now? Please?"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Dylan glared at Lily and threw more stuff at Ryo. He said, "I would not eat a dog! You would!" Lily laughed and said, "This is soo going on the web. Two big dorks throwing stuff at each other. Faith, could you get ## ######?" Dylan looked at Ryo, then Lily and tossed something at Lily. Lily yelled, "Hey!" and threw something at Dylan. He ducked and it hit Ryo. She giggled, "Oops." Faith crawled under the table and annouced, "I'm not getting hit in the head!" She pulled Mag under the table with her.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"I thought we were going to go get costumes...," she said, almost sadly.

He stood up. "I'm going."

She crawled out from under the table. "Take me with you!"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Faith crawled out quickly, too. She glanced at them and said, "Promise I won't get in the head?"

(I may have photos of all of them. Look at my albums. They may not have been approved tho)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yay! x]
Time skip to the costume place?)

Ryo snickered. "Ask Dylan."

Mag pulled lightly on their hand. "Let's go!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Fav Mythical Animal

What's the most important lesson you have ...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

If i could meet ...

latest videos