Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
She shook her head. "I can't. I need my kind of book. That you feel," she said, nodding and arching her eyebrows very seriously.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily bites her lip.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Um...Lily?" Mag asked after a while, not sure what she was thinking. "Um, I'm sorry," she offered just in case.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily shook her head, saying, "Oh, sorry. We'll get your books soon. Okay, sweetie?"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked up excitedly. "Really?"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily grinned. "Yep."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag let out a small laugh she could't help. "Thank you! And I like the book you started reading. It seemed good. Maybe we can read the next chapter later." She faced forward, letting her legs hang down. "Could we go outside? The weatherman said it would be sunny, but" --she lowered her voice for emphasis and made her eyes big-- "it's going to start raining in a bit. I know it."

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily ruffled her hair, smiling. She said, "Sure. Come on, sweetie." She picked her up.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
She smiled, slightly lopsided. "It's going to last the rest of the day, maybe let up around seven-ish. Where's Faith, by the way?"

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily said, "Asleep. That girl does not like getting up early."

play online games

latest forum posts

Name ,Place ,Animal , Thing

What song is stuck in your head?

What song is stuck in your head?

Hello :)

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

The Banning Game

Whom do you love most Family Or Friends

Post a lie about the user above you