Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sun's and Lyn's Private RP :)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
She shook her head. "I can't. I need my kind of book. That you feel," she said, nodding and arching her eyebrows very seriously.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily bites her lip.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Um...Lily?" Mag asked after a while, not sure what she was thinking. "Um, I'm sorry," she offered just in case.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily shook her head, saying, "Oh, sorry. We'll get your books soon. Okay, sweetie?"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked up excitedly. "Really?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily grinned. "Yep."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag let out a small laugh she could't help. "Thank you! And I like the book you started reading. It seemed good. Maybe we can read the next chapter later." She faced forward, letting her legs hang down. "Could we go outside? The weatherman said it would be sunny, but" --she lowered her voice for emphasis and made her eyes big-- "it's going to start raining in a bit. I know it."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily ruffled her hair, smiling. She said, "Sure. Come on, sweetie." She picked her up.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
She smiled, slightly lopsided. "It's going to last the rest of the day, maybe let up around seven-ish. Where's Faith, by the way?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily said, "Asleep. That girl does not like getting up early."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NICKELBACK

Do You Love Anyone?

Leave My Heart Out Of This - Fifth Harmony

Do You Love Anyone?

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

latest videos