Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sun's and Lyn's Private RP :)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why do I do this to myself...?" Ryo muttered, going out the door and passing by Mag, who was lying on the ground like a psycho. Never mind that, though. He was hungry~

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily left the kitchen and sat next to Mag. She advised, "Don't go in the kitchen for awhile. Dylan has lost his mind."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Um...okay..." Mag said, not daring to ask further. She probably looked as if she had lost her mind herself. She was soaked and a little muddy from running around and lying on the grass. She grinned.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily laughed and said, "He's rolling around on the ground, yelling about pancakes."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag stared at her, then laughed. She rolled on the ground, kicking her pale, sticklike legs in the air and saying, "Pancakes~!", imitating Dylan. "Like that?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily pulled her into her lap, laughed. She confided, "Worse."

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, geez." Mag laughed, then was quiet, hearing the thunder. "It's going to be a storm. Oh, those are my favorites~"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily asked, "Really?"

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
She nodded. "I used to be scared of them, when I didn't know what they were. But then one time, Mommy took me outside when it was storming. She told me about storms and rain and all that. And told me rain was like love. So I'm not afraid of storms." She looked down at her lap, drawing in the grass with her finger, thinking she'd said enough.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily smiled, smoothing back her hair. She whispered, "That's beautiful."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Funniest Movie?

We the Kidz

I need some creative and interesting advices

How to go to sleep

Funniest Movie?

latest videos