Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
October 2012
Posts: 1822

Camerona narrowed his eyes, the glowing red glare narrowing down. His black claws dug into the dirt, creating large and shallow holes in the dirt.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2011
Posts: 5568

Bella stared angrily.She knew It'd leave her alone soon.It was obviously going to get bored and leave her alone.She peered through leaves patiently.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2011
Posts: 5568

"jasmine0310" wrote:

Bella stared angrily.She knew It'd leave her alone soon.It was obviously going to get bored and leave her alone.She peered through leaves patiently.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2011
Posts: 5568

bump

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
October 2012
Posts: 1822

Cameron let out a growl, which echoed loudly. His red eyes spotted something between the bushes, and slowly stalked towards it.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2011
Posts: 5568

Bella made a jump and began surrounding Cameron fiercly.She growled at him and narrowed her eyes.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2011
Posts: 5568

"jasmine0310" wrote:

Bella made a jump and began surrounding Cameron fiercly.She growled at him and narrowed her eyes.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
October 2012
Posts: 1822

Cameron let out a snarl, his extremely sharp rows of teeth baring. Does it seriously think I'm afraid of it?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2011
Posts: 5568

Bella snarled."Why don't you play fetch somewhere else.Haven't you ever heard of personal space?"

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2011
Posts: 5568

"jasmine0310" wrote:

Bella snarled."Why don't you play fetch somewhere else.Haven't you ever heard of personal space?"

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-19 15:42:36 -0800

- 2017-11-19 15:38:54 -0800

- 2017-11-19 15:08:15 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:50:57 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:45:40 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:42:22 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:20:13 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:08:19 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:06:19 -0800

- 2017-11-19 12:44:05 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:38:32 -0800

- 2017-11-16 16:47:35 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:11:59 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:22:54 -0800

- 2017-11-16 21:21:12 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:54:18 -0800

- 2017-11-16 18:16:08 -0800

- 2017-11-17 04:03:52 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:35:20 -0800

- 2017-11-16 17:58:21 -0800

- 2013-11-22 13:18:15 -0800

- 2017-11-19 15:08:15 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:50:57 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:45:40 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:42:22 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:20:13 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:08:19 -0800

- 2017-11-19 12:22:06 -0800

- 2017-11-19 11:25:22 -0800

- 2017-11-19 10:39:19 -0800

- 2017-11-19 09:41:33 -0800