Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

-Helvetica- and Prppydawg294's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Donovan walked through the woods silently, feeling that he wouldn't need to alert the entire forest of his presence by setting off a nearby animal. His eyes scanned for deer, and if that didn't work, a rabbit should do. Spotting a grazing deer nearby, Donovan almost wished that he would leave it alone, but, as he reminded himself, it was either the deer or innocent humans. Again. Wincing, he pushed the thought out of his mind. Hunt, he told himself. Focus on the hunt. Narrowing his eyes at the deer, he suddenly, and silently, shot forward, and was at the deer before it could register his presence. He kiIIed it with a swift blow to the neck, then knelt and drank. After he was done, he stood and studied the animal with mournful eyes. It was that animal or innocent humans, he reminded himself. Then he walked off in the direction of Rivka's home, making sure that no trace of the bIood was left on his face. (Oh gosh, this is long...)

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what is love according to you?

Which Color?

what is love according to you?

Girlz vs Boyz

Girlz vs Boyz

Team Edward or Team Jacob?-moved

latest videos