Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Witch and Witch hunter Koko and Noordinarygirl {[Private]}

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ah...?" Mag looked up questioningly, mid-grumbling, staying perfectly still, perfectly quiet. Listening. The sound almost made her nervous, but it comforted her at the same time. It was odd.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Crow came across a icy river and stepped on it slipping to the other side "Green grows the lily Oh right among the bushes oh,  a gentleman was passing by and he stopped for a  drink as he was dry, at the well below the valley oh..." He sung as if in his own world. {This is an actual song its called the well }

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
She pressed her hand against the bark of the tree, partly behind it. Such an odd song...such an odd singer. She repeated his words aloud, trying to sing it as he did.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Crow smiled wickedly but bit his lip wondering where to go his sharp teeth showing "Ah, Its sickening....I don`t know where to go..." He sounded lost and not knowing the area but kept walking...

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ah...wait," she called quietly, coming out from behind the trees. "You're...." You're what? She wasn't sure.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Crows ears twitched hearing a voice, he turned around seeing a girl "...You must be cold.." He said simply smiling at her cheerfully. But he coughed after uttering that, he was guessing he had caught something from being out in the cold.

Grief"

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag smirked. "Mm, let's see.... No sleeves, no collar, no coat. Maybe just a little." She was teasing but she still frowned slightly upon hearing him cough, slightly worried.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Crow smiled "..Sorry but I have to get going I`m looking for someone.." He said but he looked sick with a fever but he started walking away smiling.

Grief"

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"You're sick," she said finally. "You're just going to make it worse if you keep traveling. Just...wait it out, or.... Hey, who are you looking for? Maybe I could help, somehow...."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Crow looked at her and then took out a paper with info on a witch "This is it but they gave me only an uncertain area and no way to find it at all.." He said giving it to her.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Liv & Maddie

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

Favorite song?

should justin beiber and miley cyrus date?

Favorite song?

latest videos