Back left
Back right

Witch and Witch hunter Koko and Noordinarygirl {[Private]}

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Crow started putting them together and found a bit more sticks and waited for her to get something to light it "So why do you think they try and kill people?" he asked.

Grief"

I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
She thought a moment. "Who even knows...because they're different, or they pose a threat, or...."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Crow nodded looking at her as he kept picking up dirty sticks and leaned on the stone wall it was cold.

Grief"

I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Mag found some rocks to start the fire. "You finished?"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Crow smiled "Yup" He said looking at Mag chuckling slightly.

Grief"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
"What's so funny?" she asked with a slight frown, coming closer.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Crow smiled "Well it was getting akward so why not laugh a little to break it" He said looking at Mag.

Grief"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
"Ah," she murmured, then laughed a bit too. "That's some odd reasoning, but all right. Where did you put the sticks?"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Crow handed her the sticks "Right here" He said placing them down in front of them both, as he sat his back leaning against the cold stone.

Grief"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
(Okay, three questions: 1. What period in history is this? 2. Where is it taking place? 3. What definition of "witch" are you going by? I mean, practices, abilities and such?)

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity