Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Witch and Witch hunter Koko and Noordinarygirl {[Private]}

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, three questions: 1. What period in history is this? 2. Where is it taking place? 3. What definition of "witch" are you going by? I mean, practices, abilities and such?)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag followed the sound and bent down, trying to make start the fire with two rocks. "Could I ask you a question?"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{Mostly in the middleages and everything else yes} Crow looked at her "Sure, anything" He said looking around wondering where she could or could not be at that moment..He did not really know

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(How are 2 and 3 yes?) She sighed quietly, although somewhat amused, and tugged on his arm again. "Right here. Just...sit down," she murmured, sensing what he was thinking. "I meant to ask you about these men in hoods."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Crow sat where she pulled him too "Well they said that they wanted the girl alive, which is weird so to say.." He said speaking a bit curious himself... {Well 2. Is in the olden days..and 3. Yes, like a actual witch of the kind your thinking of}

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(You read my mind?! XD No, I mean, like storybook-fairy tale-ish kind of witch or what?) Mag nodded slightly, squinting in thought. "Well, that's at least something.... Do you have any idea why they would want her?"

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz shook his head "They only said a few details like don`t look her straight in the eyes and she is dangerous..I don`t think they wanted me to know much" He said looking at Mag smiling nervously. {Yes, like that}

Grief"

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
She tilted her head down with a hand over her eyes, laughing quietly in a those-people-are-idiots sort of way. "Now that is delicious," she murmured.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Crow looked at her "What`s so funny?" He said since he heard her laughing silently as he warmed him hands, but he was wondering why a girl like her was living so far out from any town or village..

Grief"

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nothing," she managed, cracking the rocks so to finally start a fire.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hello i'm jake :)

What's your favorite song?

Hello i'm jake :)

What do u wish ur name was?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

How tall are u?

latest videos