Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Terezi and Koko`s {Private roleplay!}

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Here we goes

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Okey~ ~~~~ Name: Kumo Joutei Age: 16 almost 17 Personailty: A bit cold hearted at first but he is really sweet when you get to know him, he cares only for the ones he loves no one more. He loves sitting oin the light of the moon, he also loves the rain. He trys to keep many secrets to himself but sometimes they slip out. When you get really close to him you will notice he loves to tease people and he is a bit clumsy!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Oz Blue Age: 16 Bio: Oz works at a small candy shop down town, his parents died when he was young so he lives by himself.  He can be a bit reckless and crazy and spends most of his time alone in the park or the candy shop. Looks: Candy ?Man

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Will you preeetty please start? Heheh! ^^

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{Sure} Oz sat on a stool putting candies in there proper jars as he ate a couple every so often, He chuckled to himself as his boss was in the back counting the shipments... He thought for a moment while putting a butterscotch in his mouth why do people not come in here, they just walk past...

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kumo walked into the candy shop, looking around. He had just moved to the town and wanted somthing sweet befor he went to his house. "Hello?" He called then looked over to Oz. "Uh hello do you work here?" He asked as he walked over, looking around a bit. He had always lived on a farm out in the open so being in the town was a bit odd for him.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smirked "Yup, I suspect your new to the city?" He asked pushing the jar aside looking at the guy who had just walked in, seeing that he was not from around here at all. Oz smiled and chuckled nervously seeing his boss come up he quickly ran to put the jar away so he would not see the jar half empty.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kumo nodded and looked at Oz, watching him put the jar away. "Yes I am new here, and I was looking from somthing sweet. Maybe a bit different from the other candies?" Kumo walked up to the counter, looking at the sweets that were in jars around the counter. "Hm..."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz chuckled "Well why not try some of the new candies"  he said taking down a jar and setting it on the counter "There called sweeties" He said taking one out and handing it to the guy. The boss was on the phone yelling to his parol officer {Yes my boss is an ex-abuser} Oz sighed as if on his nerves.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar
Kumo looked at the candy and nodded, popping it in his mouth and nodded. "This reminds me of a candy when I was little, I can't remember the name but I would like some of these. Thank you." Kumo heard Oz's boss yelling, he just ignored it and looked at Oz. "This is a nice little shop, but it doesn't seem your to busy here."

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos