Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Terezi and Koko`s {Private roleplay!}

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar

Kumo smiled and stood up with Oz's help. "No  no don't worry, i'll be fine I maybe chipped a tooth or somthing." He looked at Oz and poked his nose. "I'm glad you care though."

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Oz sighed "You did not have to do that though.." He said looking at Kumo as they hot cocoa`s waited on the counter, steaming. But smiled back slightly at his stubbornness....

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar

Kumo nodded, taking Oz's hand and sitting at one of the chairs at the counter. "Yes I know, but I wanted to make sure you wouldn't get hurt."

Kumo picked up his hot cocoa and took a sip, smiling at Oz.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Oz smiled back but punched him lightly as he sipped his cocoa as he sat down next to him

smiling,

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar

Kumo gently poked Oz's side. "You are truely a great friend to hang out with Oz." He said with a large smile. "You are adorable and so sweet!" Kumo ruffled his hair gently.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Oz fixed his hair "Thanks, but where did you learn how to fight like that?" He asked sipping his cocoa more while glancing at Kumo.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar

"Well I kind of lived on a farm so I had to learn to fight things like wolfs when they came for the other animals, plus I had alot of free time!" Kumo chuckled and sipped his hot cocoa, staring out into space for a momment.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Oz smiled "I have never seen a farm before, but couldn`t you have died from fighting with wolves?" He asked looking at Kumo wondering if he was lying about the wolf part just to impress him.

Grief"

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar

Kumo smiled. "Maybe i'll take you back sometime! And yeah but of course we use guns and other things so we wouldn't die easily." He looked at Oz and chuckled softly, running his finger acrossed Oz's cheek slowly with a large smile on his face.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Oz looked at Kumo "Do I have something on my face?" He asked while putting his cocoa on the counter then glacing back as him wonder what the big giant smile was for almost like the cheshire cat from one of his favorite books...

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

I'm I pretty?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos