Back left
Back right

Terezi and Koko`s {Private roleplay!}

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Oz smiled nervously "I`m fine!" He said trying to lie, but his face went a bit red since he was never use to people in his space.

Grief"

I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Alright if you're sure." Kumo tapped Oz's nose sence he saw his face go red, a small light pink blush glazed acrossed Kumo's face as he smiled.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Oz pouted and bit Kumo`s finger "Chomp" He chuckled with a silly grin as he looked at Kumo {I could not control my teeth! >Big Grin }

Grief"

I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

{You.Are.Evil. But I understand how it feels. xP} Kumo flinched slightly and smirked. "Hey! That's my finger you know." He said chuckling softly and putting his forhead to Oz's. "Let go now, please?"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Oz chuckled and let go slightly since he was in Oz`s space again "Well your finger can be bitten again~" He said smiling at Kumo {I`ll be back on in a bit!}

Grief"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

{'Kay!} Kumo smiled and licked Oz's nose cutely. "Yeah but I like that finger and I want it to be bite free." He chuckled and stares into Oz's eyes.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Oz blushed "...Well I`ll bite it if you poke me to a point" He said starring back at Kumo since he was in his face still.

Grief"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Kumo chucked softly. "Oh dear, then i'll stop poking you... For now." He looked at Oz's pink cheeks. "And now your blushing... It's adorable."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Oz looked at him "I-i am not!" He said seeing that the merry-go-round was going slower and slowing down at ever turn.

Grief"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Kumo laughed and pulled away from Oz slightly. "Calm down, It really is cute." He looked around as the merry-go-round began to come to a stop. "To bad the ride is over."

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity