Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I'm back! Anyone wanna Private RP?

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
It's been a while, but I'M BACK!! Big Grin SOO... Who wants to roleplay?! Just give me a topic and we can start!! (I don't play males well..) And please post at least a paragraph smile

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Though I'm used to playing the female, I'm willing to! ^.^

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you so much!!! Big Grin Do you want me to make a new forum or do you want to just do it on here?

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
New forum, please? ;3

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Alrighty!! Do you have a topic?

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
This is an idea I had a couple of months back, which was meant for an open role play.  Mystical winged creatures came from all over.Angels from their home in the heavens (known to them as Shangri-la), daemon's from the fiery reaches of Hell, tengu from just above the mountainous regions in the sky's of Terra Firma, and other mystical creatures have all landed on Terra Firma at sometime or another.  Many have stayed there, but not of their own will. See, the humans on Terra Firma have always greeted these creatures with great joy. They still do. They like them so much that they have found ways to keep them on the planet, and never get back to their home. To keep them, against their will and let them be miserable. Strangely there are some that don't want to go back home, but those are the few who have done the forbidden and/or fallen in love with a human. The rest of these creatures are striving to get back home, or have accidentally "fell" from their home and are lost. Their ultimate goal is the same, to feel safe, secure, wanted, and feeling like they have a home again. We are focusing on a city that is connected to all of these homes in some form or another. Within a place called Tokyo the creatures meet, for better or for worse. What shall happen in this great modern city?

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm so sorry! My internet went out. Sounds great!!! I'm guessing you want to be one of the creatures? I don't mind being a human ^_^

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
It's fine. ^.^ Sure, you can be human. :P

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay smile I'll make the post now.

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Alright. Big Grin

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

am i desperate ?

am i desperate ?

Favorite book?

Favorite book?

Confetti

What's your favorite song

latest videos