Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Flo's and Pucca's PRP ~LOCKED~

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
{{Okaii.}}

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
{{Nearly done!}}

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
{{Alright. xD}}

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Carlos: Iwalked into the Academy as I stared solemly at my feet. I was the ONLY one ,I think, that didn't have a date. I sighed and walked around the school until I found my dorm. I dashed into it and locked it. I set out all my things. I looked at my iPhone for messages and then my Samsung for any more. I had like a thousand. I sighed and put both phones away. I grabbed my notebook and pencil, heading out of the doorway. Alexis: I walked into the school, all of the boys staring at me, I chuckled and walked happily to my dorm thinking"I Hope I will be popular At this school"I got to my dorm and ran in, and set my things out neatly. Pencils in a cup, Notebook perfectly laid out on the desktop. I sighed. I walked back to class.

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Sydney: I left my dorm and walked down the hall, a bunch of eyes turning to look at me. I simply pursed my lips and gave a smile to a few of the people who were staring at me. I then looked back front with a straight and forward expression. Benjamin: I walked casually down the hall with a smirk plastered to my lips as girls' eyes followed my figure down the hall, some of them winking at me. My eyes then looked up to see the familiar ginger haired girl, Sydney. 

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexis: I walked into Black History class. Mrs. Parks was telling us about the Malcom X Biography book report. I sighed as she handed out copies. "One for you, and one for you, everyone gets a book!"
Carlos: I groaned with the class at the sound of a history report. I muttered curses under my breath and shuffled in my seat. I scowled a little but when my copy came I lightened up just a teeny tiny mini smidge.

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
Sydney: I let out a sigh as the biography teacher passed out copies, and eventually said we were going to get free books, overly cheered. I rolled my eyes and looked at the page that she had handed out to me. Benjamin: I took out my history report and boredly handed it to the teacher. My eyes looked over to a guy who looked like he was searching for his report, which he eventually found. With a sigh, I went back to sketching the image of Sydney.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
{{They havent done it yet, the teacher is handing copies of the book out}}
Alexis: I just went "Pppffffttt" and help my copy of Malcom X: A Biography in my hands. I sighed and stared at the teacher annoyed. I took out my diary and wrote a couple of entries. I shifted and started texting on my iPhone.

Posted By:
Pucca ❣ Florette
Pucca ❣ Florette
StarStarStarStar
{{Alright.}} Sydney: I stayed quiet as I looked at the paper. This was going to be extremely boring, I could feel it. Letting out a sigh, I held my head in my hand, looking around the classroom.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexis: I sighed as I started reading chapter 1, Childhood. I found it interesting enough, I kept reading and reading and reading....'til I feel asleep.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos