Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

apenforyourthoughts & superstare √Private !!√

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
We know about our Rp . No one else is allowed ! Basic Plot ~ A couple teens did not know they had any special powere or they did not know who they really were. They go to this high school, they are new , but this school will start to give them ideas & hints as to what their identites really are. Form - Name Age Looks Speices Powers Other

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry took so long!!!!!!!!!)

Form-
Name: Sasha Evans
Looks: Long Dark Brown hair, bright blue eyes, slim, and a little tall
Species: Vampire Witch
Powers: Mind Reading, Spells, Invisiblity
Other: She has a crush on your boy....

Form-
Name: Matthew Ricken
Looks: Black hair, green eyes, tall, brooding eyes, and a mischeive grin
Species: Vampire
Powers: Materliazing, Indrustrectible, and ability to see if someone's being honest
Other: He looks like a tough dangerous guy but after you get to know him, he is really sweet and kind. He has a secret.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Form- Name: Cadence Miller ; Age: 17 ; Looks: waist length brown hair, baby blue eyes,dimples,"5'7, in shape, tall ; Speces: Vampire ; Powers: Inflict pain by looking in the eyes ; Other: tattoo of three stars on right collarbone

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Form- Name: Carter Jax ; Age: 17 ; Looks: almond brown hair, hazel ##### ####, "6'0,broad shoulders,tall ; Speices: Wolf ; Powers: a secret .. ; Other[b] mean sometimes, rude, nice occaskionaly, possesive . Right arm is sleeve tattoos

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew stopped at the big brick building that said Magic High. He sighed and thought to himself, "Another day of toture..." Sasha got off the bus and saw her friend Candace. She called, "Hey Candance!"

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Cadence I stepped out of my car and Carter leaped out of the passenger seat, being annoying and pushing me. I was hitting at him back and he just laughed . I saw Sasha and waved hitting Carter from the side. I giggled and hugged her." Hello." Carter smirked and leaned against Sasha's car.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha smiled and added, "Hi, Carter. What are you guys doing?" Sasha tried to avoid showing too much interest.

(Do they know about being stuff?)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Cadence I stole a side glance at Matthew and smirked lightly. He was always so mysterious.. I grinned and looked away. Carter shrugged lightly and looked at her." About to go places. Have fun." He ran his fingers through his hair.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Matthew waved slightly at the three teens near him and sighed. He never felt like he belonged. Sasha shrugged and asked Candance, "Want to go to the movies Friday? I heard they have Breaking Dawn Part two out...I find that kinda ironic. The plot anyway." Sasha pulled lightly on her hair hair, trying not to think of how she liked Carter. She didn't know if he could read her mind like she could but she hoped not. She already felt embarrassed about liking him.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Cadence I looked at Sasha and grinned softly." Yeah , sure." Two girs waked by and waved at Carter." Hi Carter. He smiled and waved at them. They blushed and walked away. Carter laughed softly. I sighed lightly." Are we going to ditch school to today or what?" I looked at everyone. Carter grinned." Fine with me. I smiled. (( btw, to answer you question .. they know what they are, they just dont know their powers yet ))

faded . ♡

-kvsh

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Janoskians or One Direction?-moved

Asian food or Mexican food?

Frozen 2 - Chapter 1!!!

do you like to play basketball??

Justin Bieber Or Niall Horan??-moved

Excuses for why you don't have your homework?

latest videos