Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private RP?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Drake Mitchelson
Perso: He is a fun-loving, laid-back guy. He smiles everyday, no matter what! He has that up beat attitude and manages to cheer everyone up. He can also be quite mischievous at times. He is very caring and sweet as well.
Looks: He is about 6'0, and slim. He has jet black shaggy hair that reaches his jaw and usually falls in front of his green eyes. He also has slightly pale skin and usually wears hood, jackets, regular T-Shirts, jeans, and his favorite black converse.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Private RP?

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
You wanna start?

Private RP?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure! I'll start, if that is ok with you xD

I sighed as I reached the front steps to the high school I would be attending. My parents said it was one of the best in the state, I'm still not so sure. I jogged up the steps and into the courtyard. My eyes widened as I realized how big the building really was, it was packed with what seemed like a million kids! Despite the anxious feeling in my stomach, I smiled. All I could do now was hope for the best.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Private RP?

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
I frowned as my mother dropped me off in front of the school. I hated this place. I climbed out of the car and started walking towards the building. There were kids everywhere, same as every time I come. People were pushing and shoving me as walked towards my locker. I finally shoved my way through to my locker and there was a group of people standing in front of it. I tried pushing my way through, unsuccessfully. I was finally so mad that I screamed "Move!" in the person who was closest to me's face. They all gave me an odd look and moved away, whispering. I ignored them and opened my locker. I got my books for my first class out of my locker and closed it shut.

Private RP?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
As I walked to the locker I calculated each person's personality by their looks. I finally reached my locker, I opened it and stuffed my back pack inside before closing it. I suddenly heard someone yell something. I looked over at a few people were whispering and giving odd looks at a girl that had just closer her locker. I shrugged and made it into my first class, Science. Whoop dee doo.. I took a seat in the back before doodling in my blue notebook.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Private RP?

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
I walked towards my science class. As I walked in the class, I noticed some kid I'd never seen in my seat. I casually walked up to him and said, "You're in my seat" I bit my lip and quickly said "But that's okay. I'll sit here." I sat down in the seat next to him. I smiled and opened the notebook I'd brought with me. I wrote down the date and doodled on the edges. 

Private RP?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked up to see a girl, about my age. She said I was in her seat, oops. " Oh, um, sorry, I'll just- " She just took the seat next to mine, or hers, I guess. " Or you can sit there.." I mumbled, well that wasn't awkward. I noticed her doodle in her notebook too. " Ermm.. Oh, um, I'm Drake. I,uh, just transferred here. Um, what's your name?" I asked, smiling with curiosity.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Private RP?

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
I grinned. "It's nice to meet you Drake. I'm Emma." I shuffled my feet a bit and watched as a couple more people care into the room. I looked back at him and asked, "So, where'd you transfer from?" 

Private RP?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sorry for the late post)

I smiled wider, she seemed nice. " Well I transferred here from Lawson High School in New York. My mom was transferred here because of her job, and I came along. I like it here so far. Although, to be honest I'm not so sure that I'll like school." I admitted.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Private RP?

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
(It's okay!)

I laughed. "I don't like it here, but you gotta do what you gotta do." I smiled. The teacher walked in and I jotted down a few notes and continued talking to Drake. "My parent moved me here a couple years ago, and since then, I've learned that this is a school where you have to fight for what you want. You can't be a wimp, you can't hide, you can't run. They'll find you. You'll have your turn in the "spotlight" and by "spotlight" I mean the time when everyone turns against you and you're hated. Maybe it will be better for you." I smiled and leaned back a little in my chair.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Super Santa Rush - Best Score 20

Wonder Pets - Holiday Treats for the Mouse...

Sticky Boy Situation

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood

Spelling Bee

Spelling Bee

latest videos